Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ii joey ii Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2009, 07:57 AM
    She lies all the time what do I do
    I have been dating this girl katie for 1 year and 2 months now and I just don't know what happened bettween us at the beging of last year when I met her she was crazy about me she would do anything for me and I waited about a month before I started dating her and when we first started dating I lied to her non stop I told her I wansnt giving my pothead friends up for her and I wasn't going to quit smokin weed for her and then finally one day I said I love this girl I'm going to change and then I did so I stayed home and did nothing for like 6 months and then it all changed and she started lieng to me and hangin out with my old friends and she started smokin weed and now there's this guy that is in jail but he comes home for home passes and she addmitted she made out with him and now she is telling me she needs a break from everything and she says she loves me more than anything but she needs a break right now and she keeps on telling me she's going to change and she's going to stop hanging out with those kind of people and I just don't know what to do do you think she's going to change?.
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2009, 09:52 AM

You both need to realize that any lie is completely unacceptable when it comes to a relationship. She has lied to you- how can you trust that she won't cheat on you or do something terrible? You lied to her, how does she know that you wouldn't cheat on her? What would happen if you got married to this girl and there were children in the equasion? When you get involved with a woman you can't go by the "lovey" feeling that you have (studies show that the crazy "in love" feeling fizzles out after about 2 years into the relationship) You have to be looking into the future, and ask yourself questions before getting emotionally involved with her and setting yourself up for a potential break-up, or for her heart to break if you decided to leave her. Both of you guys do drugs and hangout with the wrong crowd which is completely immature- are you even ready to be serious in a relationship? In my opinion you're not. Give her the break she wants and both of you guys need to get your heads on straight.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What To Do About The Lies [ 18 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for 14 years and never in that time had I ever looked at his cellphone or the numbers on the bill. I woke up one day and something told me to check. I did and found he had other women in his contact list. He had been a manager at an automotive retail store and...

Mother of children lies and lies some more can I use it to my advantage [ 8 Answers ]

Ever since day one she has been lying to me an I could never do anything about because I never found out the truth until way after the matter and had already became attached to her. Now in her biggest debacle she lied to me for over a year about the paternity of our daughter and would have...

Lies.. lies.. lies.. [ 14 Answers ]

I Have Been Married 5ys Now (together Scents 1995) We Are In The Early 30's And Have 3 Kids.(one Mine 2 Ours) There Are Many Problems In Our Relationship... mainly He Lies! Im Talking Lies To Lie. No Matter He Just Lies. Often I Think Hes Doing It To Bother Me, But At Other Times It's the First...

Lies? [ 11 Answers ]

hey =D really random question guys, as you know everyone lies to their parents now and again, but lately I have been feeling bad about it, I was thinking, because when they die, can they find everything out that you have lied about.. and do they hate you? kitty xxx

She Lies [ 4 Answers ]

We have a friend, who has lied to us consistantly since day 1. It's only been recent that we as her group of friends have come together and noticed her obvious lies. We've also looked back on some of the absoloute bollocks shes told us. For example: Sleeping on a bench/door step in Camden with...

View more questions Search