Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    markharry Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2009, 06:10 AM
    Is thia hormones
    I met my girlfriend in bad circumstances, looked after and helped her out when she was in a bad state. She had split with her husband about three to four months after we got together. To begin with we were just friends. But it went further than than that. I finacially supported her loved and gave her emotional support. Since she got pregnant after we emigrated she has been moody mean and a . She had no time for me, and all I did was just annoy her. I have had to go away for a few months for personal reasons something I can't get out of. We had been rowing, before I left. She has now decided that her ex the man that won't support the kids and left in the is better than me. I wonder is this down to hormones. She will not talk to me or take phone calls. Only emails she answers one line emails. I have all but given up.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 27, 2009, 06:16 AM

Maybe it's hormones, maybe it's not. Has she reconciled with her husband or ex-husband (whichever he is)?

Perhaps you were more fun as a boyfriend behind her husband's back than you are as a "legal" boyfriend.

Let's see - she was married to him and took up with you. Then she (apparently) left him to be with you. Now she's leaving you to be with him.

Do I have this straight?

Oct 27, 2009, 06:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by markharry View Post
    I met my girlfriend in bad circumstances, looked after and helped her out when she was in a bad state. She had split with her husband about three to four months after we got together. To begin with we were just friends. But it went further than than that. I finacially supported her loved and gave her emitional support. Since she got pregnant after we emigrated she has been moody mean and a . She had no time for me, and all I did was just annoy her. I have had to go away for a few months for personal reasons something I can't get out of. We had been rowing, before I left. She has now decided that her ex the man that wont support the kids and left in the is better than me. I wonder is this down to hormones. She will not talk to me or take phone calls. Only emails she answers one line emails. I have all but given up.
    She left him before I met her.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 27, 2009, 07:13 AM
    You are contradicting yourself.

She had split with her husband about three to four months after we got together.

Oct 27, 2009, 07:29 AM
    Sorry she left him before she met me
    Uber Member

Oct 27, 2009, 10:59 AM

I lose all faith in the poster when he can't keep a story straight. I'll post your original quote again ("I met my girlfriend in bad circumstances, looked after and helped her out when she was in a bad state. She had split with her husband about three to four months after we got together. ")

You changed that information in order to get a different answer.

You were running with a married woman who got sick of her husband. Now she's sick of you.

It's as simple as that.

Oct 27, 2009, 11:37 AM

No it was a typing error sorry I am not very good at typing
    Uber Member

Oct 27, 2009, 11:53 AM

My advice is still the same - she got sick of him and got together with you. Now she's sick of you.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 27, 2009, 12:25 PM
    [QUOTE=markharry;2054048]
    I met my girlfriend in bad circumstances, looked after and helped her out when she was in a bad state.
    And now she doesn't need you anymore. You were a rebound.

She had split with her husband about three to four months after we got together. To begin with we were just friends. But it went further than than that. I finacially supported her loved and gave her emotional support.
    I read the other posts. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt about this being a typing error. If she hooked up with you 4 months after she left her husband then she just needed someone to support her, give her money, and be there. Like I said, you were a rebound.

Since she got pregnant after we emigrated she has been moody mean and a . She had no time for me, and all I did was just annoy her.
    Could be hormones, but more likely it's that she doesn't need or want you anymore. That's what usually happens with a rebound relationship.

I have had to go away for a few months for personal reasons something I can't get out of. We had been rowing, before I left. She has now decided that her ex the man that won't support the kids and left in the is better than me.
    Love is blind. Obviously she's decided that this is the man she wants. It doesn't have to make sense, it just is what it is.

She will not talk to me or take phone calls. Only emails she answers one line emails. I have all but given up.
    Sounds like she's trying to get you out of her life. Is the baby yours? You will have to support the child but that doesn't mean that she has to have a relationship with you. It's sad, but often this is the way things go.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Obese hormones [ 2 Answers ]

If you are obese can that put your hormones out of whack ans your thyroid out of whack? But if you start getting healthier and starting to lose weight will they go back to normal?

What is the title of thia movie. [ 1 Answers ]

The setting is a canal boat in Europe. A stanger is invited aboard boat and starts an affair with boat captain's wife. They plot to kill him, but fail. Stanger ends up dumping wife for someone else. Movie statrs off with a women's body found in canal. Came out on DVD between 2000- 2006

Plan B Hormones? [ 5 Answers ]

I had my last normal period around sept 2- 8 ,07. I had unprotected sex around the 14st and took the morning after pill a day later. I had bleeding 7 days later. The bleeding was like my usual period except it was redder than normal. The bleeding lasted 7 days like my usual period. After the...

Hormones or what is going on? [ 3 Answers ]

One week I will feel like I can take on the world, the next I am just mediocre, the third, I don't want anyone to really bother me or even touch me, then I start my period and I get the worst cramps and back pain ever then I start the whole month over again! Just wondering if anyone thinks I...

View more questions Search