Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NEWMOM123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2009, 09:42 AM
    Blue at inner corner of eye and over bridge of nose 2month baby
    The blue under baby's eye is more in the inner corner of eye. It goes from the corner of eye over bridge of nose to other eye like one continuous blue band. This comes and goes. It is not just there when she has a stuffy nose, but also when there is no other symptoms.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 25, 2009, 01:04 PM
    Since your baby is only 2 months old, the best advice would be to bring this up to your pediatrician on the next well baby visit.
    rosemcs Posts: 325, Reputation: 47

Nov 18, 2009, 09:58 PM

Yikes, just make sure that no one overlooked a possible heart problem. Look at the baby's fingernails, gums, and toenails for blue coloration.

Blue skin (cyanosis) is the first sign. There have been many moms discharged from the hospital where the doctors never picked up on a heart murmur.

Otherwise, that could just be blue because of the thinner skin in that area compared to the rest of the face... hopefully, that is all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blister on nose,size of silver dollar, nose res,hot swollen [ 5 Answers ]

Please help us. My husband 53 yrs old. Woke up 3 days ago with a Dark red, very hot to touch, swollen nose with a blister, the size of a silver dollar. It still hasn't broken and also the first day his cheeks were red and hot to touch. We have no insurance and he won't go out of the house. I have...

Month old baby has a stuffy nose and a cough [ 13 Answers ]

I have a month old baby. He has a stuffy nose and a cough. I took him to his doctor but the doctor says he's too young to take medicine. He has hard time sleeping, and I don't know what to do anymore, any suggestions what to do?:(

90's toy,it is a blue teddy bear from baby gund [ 2 Answers ]

HELLO,I am looking for a toy that is from a Canada babygund,it is a blue teddy bear.There are a butterfly rubbon on its neck.PLEASE HELP ME.. I have already found it for5 years,:( THANKS.. :o Its photos.. http://ser3.share.ysk.cc/upload/photo/20090823/1251014223-GKPakouy16.gif thanks for help!!!

Blue girl has baby with Egyptian God [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is about an Egyptian God that is being sentenced to death, as his last wish he wants to seek out this special "being" that he can breed with. This girl is blue, in one sceen she cries blue tears and they stain this mans arm... The god is in spirit form and has to take over a humans body...

View more questions Search