Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CFZD Posts: 385, Reputation: 49

Oct 25, 2009, 06:18 AM
    Swine Flu Shot
    Hello experts,

1. I (ealier 20s) just got received a seasonal flu shot on Friday, can I receive the recent swine flut shot in couple days? ( 3 days separation between these two flu shots).

2. Does a 52 yr-old adult need to have the swine flu shots as well?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2009, 02:27 PM

No.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 25, 2009, 02:42 PM
    Most people in that age group do not need the N1N1 vaccine (swine flu), unless they have chronic underlying medical conditions.
    CFZD Posts: 385, Reputation: 49

Oct 25, 2009, 04:23 PM

So what is the answer to my first question?
    Thanks,
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 25, 2009, 04:40 PM
    The answer to your first question is that it's okay to get both shots within a few days... even on the same day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are you going to get either the seasonal flu shot or the swine flu shot? [ 63 Answers ]

Don't know how to do a "poll" so I'll just ask this Are you or anyone in your family planning on getting the seasonal flu shot this year? Are you or anyone in your family planning on getting the series of swine flu shots this year? Have you or any of your family members ever had a flu shot...

Swine flu [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 24 weeks pregnant and I work in a store where more then 30people have had swine flu in the last 3weeks. My doctor has signed me off because I had 3 miscarriges last year and I'm already having braxton hicks contractions so me getting swine flu could be really harmful to myself and the baby but...

Swine flu [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have been exposed to swine flu. A friend of my was sick and then have been tested for swine flu with a positive result. I am leaving for a trip in Japan tomorrow and my concern regards the fact that I don't want to be sick far away. How big is the probability that I will be sick for swine...

Swine flu. [ 87 Answers ]

Is anybody aware of this latest flu going around. Apparently it began in mexico but there are cases around the world now. There has been confirmed cases in Canada, United States where there is now one death. About 150 mexicans died from this already. How do we stop these things? So much...

View more questions Search