Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lighterskin Posts: 26, Reputation: 3

Oct 25, 2009, 03:20 AM
    MY Reviews on lightning products!
    OK please I want to start this thread to help everyone who is trying to achieve lighter skin. I am currently ashanti's colour hoping to get to beyonce's complexionBio Claire!! [/I] let me begin my review on bioclaire:

Bioclaire is amazing at first, you peel off and under it is glowing new fresh light skin, this is what I saw upon using bioclaire, but you have to be very patient especially if you live in a country with a cold climate like myself, the peeling process will be a very long one, the secret to peeling faster is Sweatingg! Yes sweating, the more you sweat the faster you peel, trust me. But ladies bioclaire contains harsh steroids that ruined my skin, my skin is disgusting right now, I stopped using it and now I'm back to my original colour (I think maybe even darker), I got sooooooooo many stretch marks all over my body from bioclaire; so I only ruined my skin;

I swear to you I SWEAR I recommended this product to so many of my girls and we all ended up with nasty results at the end. One of my girls used it on her face on a daily bases she got a yellow toned colour but after a month or so into using it twice daily she got huuuuuuuuuuuuge blaack acne all over her face, she stopped going to school now and she went and got deep facial treatments that costed her 200$ per treatment and now her face is much better but she has spend over a 1000 to fix it and she is back to her original colour. My other friend is now getting stretch marks as well (we are not overweight NOT AT ALL!) we go to the gym on a regular basis but still our skin is now ruined so stay away from bioclaire.

A good friend of mine used hot movate cream (not gel) on her face and it peeled off her face very nicely but she is stopping now before she gets any sideeffects like bioclaire. So hot movate is strong but if you use it don't use it over a month PLEASE! For your own good.

I used l'authentica and hypoclaire and saw nooo results in fact I got a reaction from those 2 products on my face. Currently I'm not using anything, I want to get hydroquinone with kojic acid but it is very expensive from pharmacies here in canada (it costs 200$ for a 100g tube) which is not enough for my entire body, if anyone knows a trusted site please let me know :).

I have a friend that comes from saudi arabia and she got me a mix from a pharmacy there and it worked wonders!! It worked in 3 weeks ladies I have no idea what that cream it contained but it said on the label the active ingredient was 2% hydroquinone; it was amazing but she is not going to saudi arabia anytime soon :( so that really sucks.

Ive heard that NY is the city of bleaching[/U] I want to move there, for those of you who live in ny please let us know where we can go (spas, plastic/cosmetic surgeons) to get lightning products for our body. I wonder what little kim did anyone know?? Or even rihanna is so light now, what do those celebs do I'm willing to go to a cosmetic surgeon and get something done too if that is what they do, I'm sure they don't use the ty cheap products we use. Their faces are also flawless.. glutathione? Would that be it . I wonder

please ladies share your results; and ur lightning secrets. If anyone knows of a great mix please share it, lets benefit each other and hopefully we will all achieve the results we desire.
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2010, 08:48 PM
    I too had used the different bio claire products in the past which in the beginning gave me lightening for my face, it did nothing for my body though but made it feel like I was literally on fire... after I later learned why and what's in bio crap, I try to avoid recommending any products that contains steroids in them to others. Steroids give so many bad effects, among many other things that it's not even worth it and should be trashed. That goes for Bio Crap... oh, I meant Bio Claire and all products that contain steroids or mercury. I'll mention that glutathione pills are all a scam, period. Glutathione is produced in the body naturally, but taking the supplements will not be absorbed by the gastrointestinal tract, and the body will need ample amounts of it to be absorbed in order to have the lightening side effect.

I'm still working on my goal to lighten, I'm a few shades up but still have some time to reach. When lightening, always use an exfoliant and good sunblock high in spf in order to help boost your potential results. A quality Vitamin C serum will also be quite beneficial.
    Lighterskin Posts: 26, Reputation: 3

Jan 18, 2010, 08:54 PM

I actually meant glutathione injections. I don't know like I'm sure people in the states especially NEW YORK CITY must know something!. im trying to get a hold of ehtnic dermatologists both at NY and los angelos even though I live in canada. There is a permanent solution, if not permanent at least safe and very effective. The likes of latoya luckett, little kim, rihanna and sammy sosa are living proof!! Lol.. I encourage everyone to call the known ethnic derms and perhaps they will spill the secret, like look at their flawless skin, and don't start me with video vixens, yes some of them are naturally light, but then there's people like nikki minaj who has old pictures where she does not look as light as she is now. Any ideas? Can it be monobenzone, but that doesn't give a nice yellow undertone :S, I know people in nigeria and africa do something too, I know of celebs there that achieved AMAZING RESULTS!! It really cannot be the steroids and cheap crap we have to resort to. :(
    Ms Phat Berryy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2011, 04:44 AM
    I am using hot movate soap with hot movate crème, I was using the movate lemon gel and I loved it, but I gave it to my cuzin which I should have kept it seemed to wwork faster than the crème, this crème is making me get bumps on my face but it is working... I live in canada so I have to steam my face for the sweat. I want to try demaclaire* or deemaclear* I wwant to remove the dark acne scars not be light skin ;) any other suggestions?
    Ms Phat Berryy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2011, 04:45 AM
    Dermaclaire* dermaclear*

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightning products for black people [ 1 Answers ]

There are so much skin lightning /brightning products on the market, what is the best one for black skin

Skin lightning products [ 1 Answers ]

Hi just wanted to ask anyone if monobenzone and microbenzone are the same or is there a difference?:eek:

Are products purchased for Product Reviews considered a business expense? [ 1 Answers ]

I own an LLC that creates websites. I want to create a site that does product reviews. Can I write off the products I review (tech equipment, game consoles, purses, etc) as business expense?

Lightning products [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know how 2 make my skin lighter.I don't understand because when I look in da mirror I am light,but people tell me I am dark.Anyone haz any skincare products or home remedies, help me.I am so confused

How can I add reviews about products that I sell [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering how I can add product reviews for the products that I sell. Is there a way I can use the reviews from amazon.com or any other site by paying them or exchanging services. My site is a new one. Until my visitors start leaving product reviews, I'm looking to post reviews from...

View more questions Search