Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Claire58 Posts: 75, Reputation: 3

Oct 22, 2009, 09:11 AM
    What would you ask if you were doing a survey on racial discrimination
    I'm doing this survey about racial discrimination for my class, I've come up with some questions but I'm already drawing a blank. Does anybody have any ideas.
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Oct 22, 2009, 09:23 AM
    I hate to reinvent the wheel so to speak and try to expand on what others have no doubt already done. Consequently, a quick Google yielded Indiana University Southeast Survey. Perhaps their questions can serve as inspiration.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The new racial divide [ 33 Answers ]

It's becoming clear that the racial divide is not only not healed by the election of the nation's first black president, the left plans on widening the gap. From Gloria Borger of CNN's remark that "right now, quite frankly, the Republican Party looks more like the Confederacy," to what appears to...

EEOC & Racial Discrimination [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a claim filed in Phoenix against AAA of Arizona. This is the auto service club that changes tires, tows, etc. I am going to a mediation meeting and am trying to get more information to take in with me. I need to find out about similar cases and the settlement amounts given. I am...

Racial discrimination/Refusal of Medicine [ 5 Answers ]

I am a victim of discrimination at a local pharmacy. I went in to the pharmacy because I was upset that they were not answering their phones. They kept picking it up and then putting me on hold for a long time. They kept on putting me on hold so therefore I went to the pharmacy and complained. The...

Racial question [ 1 Answers ]

Who exactly are considered as "white" people? Is it all Europeans including Armenia and Gerogia? Or just Northern Europeans? Please help. I am trying to write a report about this.

View more questions Search