Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mlangston84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2009, 09:08 AM
    Heater quit working
    My central heat/a/c unit my a/c works fine but my heat will not work was working and stopped and I tapped a solenoid I think it is and it came on so now every time it quits I tap the little black piece and it works but that has stopped working too I'm just trying to find out what that piece is called

Check out some similar questions!

Outlets quit working [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I have a problem that arose last night. 4 of my outside outlets quit working. They are all on the same circuit. I have checked power at the breaker box and everything is good. I go to the first outlet and it has 1.0 volts. The other 3 outlets also have 1 volt. All wires look to be...

Ice maker quit working [ 1 Answers ]

My ice maker quit working. These are the numbers I find on the front of the unit:185w-115v-60 hz I'm #S 106 626640 S3 It is in the freezer of a MAYTAG Plus. I have removed it from the freezer to make sure there wasn't some water frozen somewhere.

Quit working all together [ 1 Answers ]

Central heat and air. Heat is gas. House got really warm and I switched from heater to a/c. I turned it off at the end of the night and the next morning it was really cold so I tried to turn the heater on and nothing at all happens. I tried to turn AC on and nothing happened. I looked for a...

Fan Quit Working [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Harbor Breeze fan w/ remote in my living room. After installation, it worked great for about a year. After winter, I switched the fan so that it would reverse flow and push the air down. When I went to start it about a month later, the fan did not work. The light still works, but the...

Remote quit working [ 1 Answers ]

I have two ceiling fans and two remotes that work either fan.Both remotes quit working at the same time.Batteries are good.Any suggestions?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.