Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rocky321 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2009, 04:34 PM
    How is Urine Tested for Alcohol?
    How is urine tested for alcohol?
    Sprung09 Posts: 71, Reputation: 4

Oct 21, 2009, 04:54 PM
    I believe they test for something called "ethanol" in you urine. Your day to day activity will depend on how long it will stay in your system, but most of the about 24 hours.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2009, 06:44 PM
    Hi, rocky321!

I moved your question out of Introductions to this forum topic area so that it will be more likely to be noticed and addressed by those who are best able to answer it. Your question will get noticed much more here.

Introductions is for people to introduce themselves only, and we try to not ask questions there. We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little bit about yourself, if you would be willing to do that.

I do note, that your question already received a response while it was in Introductions.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Urine Alcohol test [ 2 Answers ]

What is the meaning of the alcohol urine test like this: Urine alcohol (medical) >10 mg/100ml I don't really drink any alcohol. Thanks for your answer in advance.

Alcohol urine test [ 4 Answers ]

Will adding a little salt to a urine test off you finger mess the test up?

Alcohol in urine [ 4 Answers ]

How long does alcohol stay in the urine and does water help to dilute the alcohol?

How long will alcohol take to leave my urine for a urine analysis? [ 19 Answers ]

Last night between 9:30 PM and 11:00 PM, I consumed about Four 80 Proof shots mixed with orange juice. Today I took urine analysis at 3:00 PM, approximately 16 hours after my last drink. I weigh 150 pounds and am about 5'11''. Do you think there will still be alcohol content?

View more questions Search