How can I disguise my ip information?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 21, 2009, 04:40 PM

You don't have to disguise it.

Tick
    rpray2007 Posts: 319, Reputation: 23

Oct 21, 2009, 09:40 PM

Not sure what you are interested in doing, but there are proxies you can use to browse the web and that would carry a different IP address and not yours.
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

Nov 8, 2009, 10:38 AM

Use anonymous proxy servers.

Google it :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Information on g.e.d [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 16, and I'm debating on dropping out of school... but ever since I was 8 I wanted to be a pharmacist, is it possible to get into a college with a g.e.d? My friends say you can't and I was worried... please help! :confused:

Tax Information [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering my husband and I will be married for 1 year coming April 09. He is currently preparing to do his taxes and was wondering if he would be able to include me on there as I don't have an SS#. Would that be possible for him to do? Would he have to claim me as a dependent? We...

Tax information [ 1 Answers ]

If an LLC vendor only soldy your tangible goods/supplies should they receive a 1099?

Need information [ 1 Answers ]

I was born in Bowling Green Ky, my birth mother died in 1958, and I was adopted in 1959. I would like to know how I can obtain my original birth records. I was told that I had to petition the court to open these records, I am almost 62, and I really don't understand why I have to petition the...

Information please... [ 3 Answers ]

:o Hi, there... I'm 21 y/o, and I just gave birth 6 months ago.. I've always wished for bigger breasts, and was hoping that I would get that now that I'm a mom. But I did'n, and I'm not breast-feeding,too. I want a non-surgical way to enhance my breasts, and my best option was to search for...

View more questions Search