Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    George Leigh Posts: 42, Reputation: 3

Oct 18, 2009, 11:00 AM
    What glasses would look best on me?
    I have worn glasses since I was a kid. I wanted contacts, but eye doctor told me I couldn't wear them, I have pretty poor vision in one eye and wear a thick lens on that side. Okay, but basically I don't look good in glasses because one of my ears is higher on the side of my head than the other, I was born that way, and it makes glasses always look crooked on my face! I am told I have an oval face. Is there any type of glasses that would minimize the effects and make me look better?:confused:
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Oct 18, 2009, 11:42 AM

EVERYONE has one ear higher than the other. It's simple to adjust glasses to sit evenly on your face.

The rule is that people with an oval face should go with rectangular frames, but I've always worked with the trial-and-error process. Start trying on frames, and see what you like and don't like.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eye glasses [ 1 Answers ]

:mad: HELLO, ME AND MY DAUGHTER NEEDS EYE GLASSES, I DON'T HAVE MONEY TO PURCHASE THE FRAME. We have been needing eye glasses with a fram for a little over a year now. Please help us.

I need glasses. How do I tell my mom? [ 12 Answers ]

I am terrified to teii her, What should j do?:confused:

Need new glasses [ 2 Answers ]

Need help with glasses for a lady on disability in carroll county ,ga.no resources,nor family,with poor visiov,has broken her only pair of glasses,that were several years old. Local lions club was not able to help because of exhausted funds. Thank you

Need glasses [ 1 Answers ]

I already have a prescription for new glasses but on debility and am struggling with getting them. My theraptist told me to contact the Lyons club to see if you can help. I have glaucoma in both eyes , am starting to tell a difference in my sight... can you lead me to a help source ?

How many glasses a day? [ 3 Answers ]

İ'm a teenager and I have a very simple question for my health: how many glasses of water should I drink during a day for a healthy body? :)

View more questions Search