Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lucksheme Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2009, 11:56 PM
    Is there any one in india who knows about u-visa
    I applied for u-visa in usa.I have workpermit which is valid till 2010.but I left usa and now I am in india. I need help to go back to usa.I cannot afford a lawyer. I donot have job to afford. I know I have to apply 1-198 form.but I need help with this form.
    Help me if any one know about this information.
    Thank you
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Oct 18, 2009, 09:47 AM

It's a big mistake to return to India. You should stay in US until your case is approved.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

JI visa holder from INdia [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm an Indian national on J1 visa. I was not aware of the tax exemption treaty and I did not claim for federal tax withholding reimbursement in the last two years. As a result, many of my colleagues got quite a lot in tax returns than I. Now I'm in my third year of stay in the US and still on...

J2 visa from India no income [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I came to the US on a J1 visa from India in 2008 and shortly thereafter my wife joined me on a J2. But, she does not have a job. Does she still need to file her returns?? If yes, which form do I use - 1040NR/1040NR-EZ?? For tax purposes, will she be considered as a dependent?? ...

While cancelling visa and going back to india for visa change what are things needed. [ 1 Answers ]

While cancelling visa and going back to india for visa change what are things needed

When can I apply for H1B Visa from India [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, My question is related to when I can apply for H1B Visa from India, as I have some information that there are H1B visa lot for every year and this year it has been filled. Do you know when is it going to open again for me to apply? Thanks for all your help and assistance.

View more questions Search