Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    galveston Posts: 451, Reputation: 60

Oct 17, 2009, 03:01 PM
    Is it war?
    This could have been posted in the current events thread, as it is ongoing.

According to the American Center for Law and Justice, the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC) continues to push for passage of the UN resolution for religious tolerance.

The problem is that the only tolerance in this resolution is for Islam. It would criminalize the preaching of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

You may think that a UN resolution would not affect you in the USA, but you should think about that some.

Would Obama call for this country to adhere to this resolution if it passes?

You know that we already have judges who want to use foreign law concepts here. They would likely be willing to rule in favor of such a UN law.

Even if it were not implemented here immediately, it would lie there waiting like a ticking bomb. Remember that the Kyoto treaty has been languishing for a long time, but this administration seems determined to implement it.

Should we come to the conclusion that Islam is at war with us?

What are your thoughts?
    Xenasox83 Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2009, 03:26 PM

I do think that Islam is at war with "Christains" especially. I am Christain and I am sick and tired of them telling us to convert to their ways. I am who I am and nothing can change that. I understand that they have their faith, their beliefs, and their culture. That is fine but they need to stop pushing it on to me and other Christains.

I believe that the end is near. There is no doubt about it. I see all the signs and the new thing that Obama wants to pass which will take the United States Citizens freedom of speech away is only a step toward the end. I believe that Obama is making way for the antichrist and that I and my fellow Christains will be challenged in our beliefs. I just hope that they are strong enough to handle what is to come.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2009, 07:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by galveston View Post
    This could have been posted in the current events thread, as it is ongoing.

According to the American Center for Law and Justice, the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC) continues to push for passage of the UN resolution for religious tolerance.

The problem is that the only tolerance in this resolution is for Islam. It would criminalize the preaching of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

You may think that a UN resolution would not affect you in the USA, but you should think about that some.

Would Obama call for this country to adhere to this resolution if it passes?

You know that we already have judges who want to use foreign law concepts here. They would likely be willing to rule in favor of such a UN law.

Even if it were not implemented here immediately, it would lie there waiting like a ticking bomb. Remember that the Kyoto treaty has been languishing for a long time, but this administration seems determined to implement it.

Should we come to the conclusion that Islam is at war with us?

What are your thoughts?
    Of course we are at war with them and we have been for about a thousand years even though it has died down a bit for a while. Islam shows no tolerance to any other religion, they only show tolerance when they are in a minority. If you go to an Islamic country you will see how Christians are forced to conform to Muslim dress standards so that they don't draw attention to themselves. In Pakistan the Churches are under police guard on a Sunday while church services are underway. Even Muslim countries that have been secular are reverting to Muslim law. There is only one answer ultimately, they will have to be dealt with in the same manner as other nations of fanatics have been dealt with.

If you have a government stupid enough to listen to them than you have only one option, leave

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search