Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xkaelynmariex Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2009, 08:06 AM
    Vaginal Pain
    I have horrible vaginal pain that has lasted for a year. I take 12-16 motrin a day and still suffer. I am in a long-term relationship but cannot have sex often because I am in so much pain. This pain is so bad that I want to cry just taling about it. There is itching and I have been to so many doctors who cannot figure out the problem. At first it showed up as UTI and yeast infections, but now the tests are always negative. It feels like a constant yeast and UTI infection. I can't deal with it anymore. The last few months it has gotten so much worse. Is there anything I can do to make it feel a little better? This goes on every single day. I don't want to live my life in pain. What could this be? I have been tested for STD's and had vaginal exams.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 16, 2009, 08:20 AM

I hate to refer you to a website to give you some idea of what you are going through but there could actually be five or six medical conditions that are causing, what really should be called, chronicvaginal pain and quite frankly must be solved without overdosing on Motrin.

Will you please take a good look and read through this website which may help you determine and pinpoint this problem, and we will go from there. You could possibly not be accessing the correct physician for this problem.

www.wrongdiagnosis.com/sym/vaginal_pain.htm

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal pain [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a newbie here, I have visited just about every site on the internet with no luck. I need help regarding vaginal pain, I have been with my partner for over 3 years now and we have not had sex for 2 of those years due to intense pain at the opening of my vagina. I have been to doctors and...

After sex vaginal pain [ 7 Answers ]

After I have sex with my boyfriend my vagina begins to hurt terribly. It stings and also my vagina swells up. I have been tested in the last nine months and have not been with any one but him so I don't think its an std. the only thing I think could be causing the stinging is that I shave down...

Vaginal pain during pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

I am 18 weeks pregnant. Is it normal to experience vaginal discomfort inside? (Burning, itching, pain, etc.) During sex, it becomes increasingly painful and burns a lot. IS THIS NORMAL?

Vaginal pain [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriend has slowly accumulated pain in the inner forward part of her vagina. It is a sharp pain that occurs when we are having sex. It is located about 2 or 3 inches below her belly button on the inside. Do you know what this might be?

View more questions Search