Is there more to this question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shared neutral [ 21 Answers ]

I have a 50 year old home. I am doing some remodeling and found that I have 2 separate circuits sharing the same neutral. I hadn't seen this before and I am worried about it. Is this in itself a problem? Also, the neutral is hot where I am remodeling but not at the breaker box. Do I have a...

Three phase shared neutral [ 1 Answers ]

If at the intake position from the utility company it is three phase, and the load is, say 50amps per phase. Would the return shared neutral take that full load of 150 amps? Or is there a reason why it would be lower because shared neutral conductor size is always the same as phase conductors. ...

Shared neutral heating [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir I have several shared neutral circuits in my home. I am having a problem with the house outlets .I am using arc fault cicuit breakers and they get quite warm, I'd say about 95 degrees. Every week or so the breaker trips for no apparent reason. What I mean is no plugging in of extra...

Shared neutral ~ 1 GFI circuit and one non [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have an existing 12/3 NMB in a jbox in the kitchen. Can I use one circuit for a GFCI Countertop circuit and one circuit for a dedicated microwave circuit that does not need GFI protection and share the neutral? Thank you!

Shared neutral on 14/3 with tandem breaker [ 2 Answers ]

Hey all! I am a new member and learning a lot from this great forum. I have a question about shared neutrals, 14/3 wire, and tandem breakers. I have seen several posts about shared neutrals, and want to make sure my home wiring is safe. My home is about 7 years old, and I have 8 circuits...

View more questions Search