Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    interestingme Posts: 11, Reputation: -2

Oct 12, 2009, 08:14 PM
    I want to remember the title of a Charlie brown movie.
    Okay, well, the movie starts with a skateboard. It's Linus and he loses control of it and ends up crashing somewhere where he hears a beautiful voice singing. If I recall correctly, the little girl was foreign and she explained to Linus what potpourri was. This was a very cute film, and if you've heard of it, please let me know!:o Thank you so much!
    HamAtom Posts: 20, Reputation: 7

Oct 12, 2009, 08:47 PM

I'm thinking... It Was My Best Birthday Ever, Charlie Brown.

That's my best shot. :)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 12, 2009, 09:04 PM

My son thinks it is Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown (and Don't Come Back!!), 1980.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bon_Voy...;27t_Come_Back! )
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Dec 31, 2010, 07:31 PM
    It was "It was my best birthday ever, Charlie Brown." I just watched it today. It was from 1996, and was the last special completed before Charles Schulz's death in 2000.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I remember this old black and white movie but can't remember its title [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this old black and white movie as a child (over 40 years ago). Every time the father would get angry, he kicks out the families TV set.. His family would all cry and his wife would make him sleep on the sofa downstairs. I remember this happening several times in the movie.....

CHARLIE Brown episode! [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend keeps talking about an episode (or movie, I have no idea) about a day Charlie Brown is having and everything is FINALLY going good for him. Then at the end, he wakes up and realizes it is all a dream. Can anyone help me with the name of this Charlie Brown episode? I am pretty...

Charlie brown steps [ 2 Answers ]

Charlie brown steps

Charlie Brown [ 2 Answers ]

How do you do the Charlie Brown from the ChaChaSlide?

View more questions Search