Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MeAndBobbYMcGee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2009, 08:52 AM
    Re-piercing ear lobe
    This may be the wrong topic, but here goes:

I had my ears pierced many years ago, but I haven't worn earrings on a steady basis. The left one was most frequently sore, so last week I inserted an earring into my right ear. It bled a bit on the right lobe, but I soldiered on, putting an earring in the left lobe. When I put a sweater on, it and caught on the right piercing. It was painful, but I kept going.

Saturday I removed the earrings and the right was very sore, almost felt like there was a bump in the ear and bled more than a bit. The bump has almost gone, as have the pain and the bleeding has stopped.

What should I do toward "re-piercing" my right lobe. Help:eek:

TIA
    m&bm
    Kadehadaire Posts: 197, Reputation: 10

Oct 21, 2009, 05:13 AM

I think let it heal over, then go and have it pieced with a needle professionally.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Belly button piercing healing and re-piercing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I had my belly button pierced 10 years ago (I was 13) and it has gradually shrunk over the years from a 14 to a 6. I can also feel that the skin is thinner as I can feel the bar. I want to take it out and let it heal and have it re-pierced. However I have grown very attached to it and want to...

Is getting my ears pierced safe with scar tissue in one ear lobe? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a small lump of scar tissue from clip-on earrings in my right ear lobe. I am interested in getting my ears pierced, but I don't know if it will be safe. I am concerned about the earring going through or touching the scar tissue. It feels like a small, firm sphere inside my ear lobe. I don't...

Synovial sarcoma tumer removed from right calf and two med. Lymp nodes in lower lobe [ 1 Answers ]

My wife was operated to removed tumer (synovial sarcoma ) on August 28, 2009. BONE SCAN was found clear but in chest X-RAY and CT SCAN there found at least two mediastinal lymp nodes in left lung near lower lobe. PLease guide me what is the stage and if it is curable. What would be the treatment.

Painfull lump behind each ear lobe ? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi folks I am a 38 yr old bloke ,don`t really like going to see my doc as I am sure they have too much on their hands as it is. Last week I noticed a small pea sized lump behind my right ear where my ear lobe joins my face,I thought it was a spot or an insect bite as I picked it and squeezed...

I have a lump behind my ear lobe [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lump behind my ear lobe that is quite big. It is sore but I cannot squeeze anything out of it. I have tried bathing it with hot salt water but this does nothing. I think it is some sort of boil but how can I get rid of it.

View more questions Search