Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nakeda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2009, 01:02 AM
    My girlfriend just told me she had 2 babies with her ex!
    Hello I am a new member here and sorry for my bad english.

I wan to tell you my story and will anyone be kind enough to guide me so I know what to do with my relationship with my girlfriend.

I am originally from malaysia and now currently reside in USA. I've been here for almost 2 and a half years now. I will be going back to malaysia in 2 more years.
    I met my girlfriend in my work place and we been seeing each other for 5 months now.
    She dated her ex boyfriend for 8 years and they still haven't marry, don't ask me why because I tried to ask her and she said she don't know why. She broke up with him last year.

She told me that she's over him and will never go back to him anymore.well, they haven't see each other for over 8 months now.
    Today she told me 1 shocking news, this is the reason why I am asking all of you fellows out there for guidance.
    She told me that during her 8 years relationship with her ex-bf she did a lot of stupid stuff, saying she's young and in love and naïve.
    She also told me that she had 2 babies with her ex-bf, aged 4 and 1. when I heard this news, I felt devastated, like my whole world just turn to black and white.
    She said she love me very much now and want to be with me. I am happy and at the same time feel like being cheated, being played, like a toy.

I donno how much her ex-bf love her but what matter is I love her rite now and wan to be with her, but her past keep troubling me in my mind. I will be going back to malaysia soon and she said its not easy for her to let go of her 2 babies. I will not take her and her 2 babies back to malaysia with me. She said she is willing to go to malaysia to live with me but what about her 2 babies? She said her ex-bf will take care of them. But as a mother I don't think she can let them (her 2 babies) go that easily. Her babies is not here in USA rite now. They are in china with her ex-bf parent. Her ex-bf live and work here in USA too.

I am in a very complicated situation now and I really need all the guidance I can get. So please give me your advice. Do you think I should go on with this relationship or should I just let it go?
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2009, 01:15 AM
    Call me oldfashioned but who leaves their children to be brought up by somebody else-the exs parents in this case? One of them is a year old she tells you-either she s not telling you the truth or else she is seriously troubled or both.
    Plus you ll be returning to your native country shortly -my take on this is to let it go-there are too many red flags.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2009, 01:33 AM
    Something is not right. Do you want to spend your life with someone who would NOT tell you something like THAT. And, would you also want to be with someone who would be so quick as to give up their children?

We don't know the whole story, however, this may be more than you want to "inherit". I would run like the wind.

I wish you luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Told girlfriend that I love her! [ 7 Answers ]

So, I've been with my girlfriend for about 3 months now. After about the second month I started to realize that I was falling for this girl. I didn't say anything at the time because I was unsure if I was really feeling these kinds of emotions. Well, I did realize that I do feel this way about her,...

My ex girlfriend told me she was pregnant and that there may be a different father [ 2 Answers ]

And is now taking me to court for support

My girlfriend of 2 yrs has told me she isn't attracted to me any more but she does love [ 18 Answers ]

We have been together for 2 yrs and things were fantastic, but I have recently discovered that she has been flirting with my brother via email. She has told me that she loves me but is not attracted to me anymore. But she doesn't know why. I love her dearly and have given her space but she is still...

Girlfriend told me she only loves me as a friend and walked out [ 8 Answers ]

Hi all, My Girlfriend and I have been together for seven years and bought a house last year. She told me last month that she only loves me as a friend and walk out on me last week. I tried everything, told her how much I love her and care for her. We hardly every had a bad patch in our...

He told me he likes me. But he has a girlfriend [ 2 Answers ]

So I have liked this guy who sits beside me in one of my classes for a while. I kept flirting with him and I got along with him well and I started to REALLY like him... but then I found out he has a girlfriend, who goes to another school but she's going to transfer to our school in a month. That...

View more questions Search