Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelica1231 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2009, 10:10 PM
    Igot contacts clear ones about two weeks ago. I had to wear them fer a whole week
    Till I can order my colored ones. Then I got the okay from my doctor saying I could.
    So igot them on Friday.
    I saw like it was kind of like blurrry and I don't know what to do. It looks blurry and its just my left eye one.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2009, 06:19 AM

I am not an expert,but from using my own contacts,sometimes if there is oil on the front of the contact,it will be blurry.. clean them,you should have been shown how.

You should take particualar care concerning your eyes,I would just check with the optician,if your not used to wearing contacts.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Oct 14, 2009, 12:24 AM

Reddy is right, make sure that your hands are very clean when handling your contacts.

The fit could be off. Also, if you have an astigmatism the colored lenses may not correct that, causing them to be blurry.

Your appointment was two weeks ago, most Optometrist's make alterations to prescription/fit/lens choice/etc within three months of the initial appointment.

Call your doctor back, make an appointment, explain the issue to your doctor, come back and let us know how it went!

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed placebo week on pill but now I've been on perido for almost 3 weeks [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I've been on the pill for a good 6 months now and I went on holiday not long ago and decided to miss my placebo week so I wouldn't have a period - but I did, and I have been on for 3 weeks now, I'm still taking the pill and haven't stopped since I've been on my period. I thought if I kept...

26 weeks, 3 weeks behind in growth, dr's concerned. [ 7 Answers ]

My baby is now 26 weeks, but measures 23, the Dr.'s are very concerned and have brought up the possibility of having a skeletal disorder(dwarf) because she is behind on growth, we did an amnio and also blood tests which all came back fine. They have also not found any other abnormalities. Is this...

What week do babies drop? 28 weeks pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I am 28 weeks pg with #3. Have last 2 children at 35 weeks. Drs put a cercloge in this time. Had false labor pains all day yesterday. Now baby seems to be lower. No pain at all today should I been concerned? Please help.

2 week on property now served a 2 week eviction because mgr refuses to sign lease [ 1 Answers ]

Can a management company refuse to sign the lease document even though you signed and was given permission to move-in by district manager of company? She decided that she didn't want me to stay even though I passed all of the criteria of the property. She found out that I had emailed a ex...

Illusions contacts VS Natural touch contacts [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! Any one got any info on Illusions opeque colored contacts and Natrual Touch opeque colored contacts? Because I want to order some but my budget is very slim. The discroption of the contacts says that they provide depth to the eye... which gives off the illusion that they color you have is the...

View more questions Search