Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dalencastro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2009, 04:10 PM
    What should I do if my girl is lying to me
    I have been with my girlfriend for almost four years and we have to kids together and we argue a lot so we decided to take a little break but still be together but now she is lying to me about little stuff... And I don't know if I should keep trusting her... What should I do?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 11, 2009, 04:14 PM

Start by asking why is she lying.
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2009, 11:01 PM

Confront her. Before you do make sure she is actually lying and don't accuse.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2009, 11:43 PM

How do you know she is lying?
    What is she lying about?
    What reason does she have to lie?
    There questions will help to give you a thorough answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lying on Federal complaint answer, lying to EEOC [ 1 Answers ]

My question involves court procedures for the state of: Indiana/federal I am suing a govt. agency. They lied profusely in EEOC investigation. I couldn't prove it then. Got copy of investigation record and then KNEW I could prove a few lies, trust me on that. I filed the complaint in fed. Court...

Is my PO lying? [ 1 Answers ]

Well when I went to court I took a pretrial and I asked my attorney if it was possible for a transfer and he said yea no problem and then I asked my PO about a transfer and she said that it is impossible for a mistominor pretrial to get a transfer is that true or is she just being lazy and doesn't...

Is he lying or not? [ 5 Answers ]

Recently, my boyfriend and I have been having problems... It all started because of his enemies who claim that he's only pretending to be rich, that he owes a lot of money to a lot of people and that he has hasn't returned the things he borrowed. We had a discussion about this issue in the...

Would she be lying to me? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey all! Question for you guys, here's the situation, I'll try to keep it short: My girlfriend maybe a couple months ago made me think that she wasn't honest with me, I didn't want to pick on her with my own insecurities, so I left it alone, never even mentioned it to her. It was because I asked...

Lying [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: If you lie to a grand jury and the FBI, and you obstruct a criminal investigation, it's OK and you should be pardoned - if you're a right winger. I don't know. I thought the right wingers were the law and order party. If I lied to a grand jury, I don't think anybody would think it's...

View more questions Search