Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sallyl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2009, 12:38 AM
    Song title and Artist name?
    Can anyone tell me who sings this song and the title with the following lyrics, "under the Milky Way tonight". The song is in a new car commerial on TV right now. Thanks.
    bugmenotagain Posts: 12, Reputation: 2
    -

Oct 11, 2009, 07:57 AM

I haven't seen the commercial, but here's the first song that came to mind.

YouTube - The Church - Under The Milky Way (Audio only)
    Sallyl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2009, 02:55 PM
    Thanks for your help. I went to YouTube and listened to Church, then Matchbox Twenty's version but the one from the commercial is the one I like the best. It turns out that version was by Strawpeople. You might like that version too. Thanks again for responding so fast. Sally

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you give me title of song & artist--I have a few lines from song? [ 1 Answers ]

I need the title of the song & the artist who sang it--I have a few words of the lyrics I opened up the frig idaire but there was no groceries there if someone gave me a bone I'd have to fight the dog for it

Song lyrics.need song title and artist [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings the song with lyrics: "everything is you" I think that might be the name of the song

Artist and or Song Title Bluegrass song [ 2 Answers ]

I have some lyrics to a bluegrass song played on Bluegrass chanel on Sirius Satellite radio, need to know the artist help please! "just lst night you caught me crying, when you asked me what was wrong, I blamed it on some sad tv show, we both know I was lying, something saders going on......I can...

View more questions Search