Check out some similar questions!
How to set the selection of a combo list
[ 2 Answers ]
Does anyone know wherer there is a javascript method to set the selection of a combo list?
Selling home/buying home simultaneously
[ 8 Answers ]
Real estate agent and the mtg broker she works with want me to refinance loan with them, take equity out of it and buy a townhouse, move into townhouse while maintaining my mtg with my present home while trying to sell it. I called Wamu (my original lender) and questioned him about this and he...
Home Wireless network + Cable Internet
[ 4 Answers ]
So cable internet finally got cheap enough here in Croatia, and I consider switching to it. I'm currently using a LAN of 3 computers, connected through a switch. I'm also considering switching to wireless network because I'll have to move the main computer to another room, which would cause me to...
Pipe selection
[ 2 Answers ]
My plumbing is on the attic and my roof is very low,the pipes ,for hot and cold water are galvanized and very old,I would like to replace them with PVC schedule 40 for cold water and Chlorinated PVC schedule 40 for hot water,is this a good idea ? Please reply,thanks . View more questions Search
Add your answer here.
|