Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RedBonewnnagrl Posts: 54, Reputation: 3

Oct 9, 2009, 03:57 AM
    What are the best skin lightening products you ever tried?
    Everyone feel free to share your experiences of the best skin lightening products you ever tried... Also yes I know that the same products do not work for everyone but chances are that if everyone shares the best skin lightening products they ever tried.You could then try it yourself and you never know it might work for you also.I would like to also give a shout out to Dessamal becase he/she inspired this thread... LOL
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Oct 9, 2009, 10:20 PM

Otentika Hypercreme Extratone B

It was expensive but kind of worked.

I stopped because a girl told me the B stands for betamethasone! :(

Oct 9, 2009, 10:30 PM

Betamethazone is a steroid right...
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Oct 9, 2009, 10:35 PM

Yeah, that scared me because Otentika says that product only contains natural ingredients like shea butter. The cream is peculiarly thick and pure white and greazy, like tube of betamethasone is. Except extratone B comes in a jar.

Bought it from Naturefina. Threw it out!

Oct 9, 2009, 10:45 PM

Yeah I see... I really am glad you told me about that because that was on my products that I want to try list... LOL
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2009, 12:45 AM
    Golden Boy did you contact Otentika company and question them about that? Anyone tried Hypercreme?

Well, the most success and lightening I had was with makari, 3-3.5 shades I'm guessing. It brought me to about Tyra's shade. It has been some time since I used them because it also lightened my pockets. My before/after picts are somewhere buried around here. I didn't have as many outbreaks, one a bump or two once in a while because I was also using papaya kojic soap 2x daily and St. Ives Apricot scrub 2-3x weekly, oh and the tooth paste when a bump came.

Oct 10, 2009, 08:13 AM

I thought about purchasing some makari but I am kind of scared because my skin is like extremely acne prone so I need some advice... Goldengirl what do you think?

Oct 10, 2009, 08:15 AM

On all of the other threads,some people said that makari is definitely not for people with acne prone skin... is this true?
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Oct 10, 2009, 08:38 AM

Yeah trust me I would know!
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Oct 10, 2009, 09:51 AM
    The best products for me were Reviva Labs Brown Spot Night cream and their skin lightening day cream also Fair and Flawless skin creams.
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2009, 11:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBonewnnagrl View Post
    On all of the other threads,some people said that makari is definitely not for people with acne prone skin...is this true?
    It can cause serious outbreaks and clogged pores most likely use to most of their oils being are hydrogenated, parabens, silicones, and the caviar crème containing caviar which is for much mature and very dry skin; as caviar does not lighten but hydrates. I have acne prone oily skin so I did get a bump or 2 here and there and they weren't small. But, I did not get an outbreak as many others have.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin Lightening Products [ 3 Answers ]

Want to know if some of you guys out there has ever used any of these products... Lucederm,Medliten and Revitol and if it works Thanks.

What is the best skin lightening products? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum. I need some help. My prom is approximately two and a half month away (counting from today May 04th 2009 lol) and I would like to whiten my skin 2-3 shades lighter than it is now for my prom. (im an african-american and my skin is the same colour as Chris Brown's...

Skin lightening products [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir/Madam, Does it right that the skin lightening pills really makes your skin more lighter? Does the Gluthatione whitening pill with its ingredients (alpha lipoic acid, grapeseed, etc... ) make your skin light if taking it regularly or does it have a side effect in health or body? My...

View more questions Search