Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whaturmuva Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2009, 06:50 AM
    GE SSS25SGPA SS side by side refrigerator - freezer staying cold but not freezing
    The freezer is staying cold but not freezing. At the coldest temperature it seems that it is staying cold enough to keep meat and such from going bad, but in no means freezes the stuff inside. The meat is always malleable and any sort of ice cream you put in always ends up liquid. When we put things in there completely frozen it ends up thawing out, not going bad, but not frozen like you would like your freezer to be. Any idea what could be the problem here?

Check out some similar questions!

GE side by side refrigerator; frost-free freezer freezes up causing fridge to warm [ 27 Answers ]

We have a GE frost-free side by side refrigerator with ice maker. It's 5 years old but for the past year+ we've been having problems with the freezer building up frost around the inside, and then the refrigerator doesn't get cold. I have to unplug everything, take the shelves out of the freezer...

GE Side By Side Refrigerator Water Dispenser Freezing [ 6 Answers ]

Anyone have any new ideas or successes solving this question. I have read all of the current postings on thawing the water line on a GE Side By Side Water Line Dispenser. This is my first posting of a question and would appreciate any updates. I know what the problem is (line freezing in the door...

GE side-by-side refrigerator door freezing shut [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I have a GE GSS22JEMC WW side-by-side unit and the door keeps freezing shut. Specifically, ice accumulates in the spout in the door, then freezes to the underside of the ice maker. The ice maker is turned off and I'm not using the water dispenser either. It's a slow buildup - takes a few...

Side by side refrigerator/freezer inadequate cooling [ 2 Answers ]

This GE side by side Profile series, about 12 years old, is cooling poorly. I used "ACME how to" web site to trouble shoot the problem. Got down to the timer switch which proved defective on testing. Replaced it. Thought the problem solved. Cooled better at first. Within a day or so the best...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.