Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BrendaRose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2009, 11:50 AM
    Creating Columns in Excel
    How do I create multiple columns in a single column in an Excel worksheet using Excel 2003?
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Oct 7, 2009, 05:36 PM

The question makes no sense to me. Can you post a picture or a link to some visual that demonstrates your end goal?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transpose rows into columns in a excel spreadsheet [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone help 1) how to transpose the data in rows into columns and columns into rows in a Excel spread sheet? 2) how to change the numerical order of data in rows/ columns in a Excel spread sheet? i.e.. from the first row to last row and last row to first row ? Thank "U'

From 3 columns of data creating a 4th column with the most recent columns data [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering if anyone can help with an excel query I have... I have 3 columns of information and want to summarise the most recent information in to a 4th column. i.e. the most up to date information. If the most recent column is blank use the information from the 2nd most recent...

Inserting Multiple Columns in Excel [ 11 Answers ]

I am working on a very large spreadsheet. I am trying to insert additional columns into the worksheet and I keep getting an error message referring me to cell A2. This spreadsheet is very large and to the right of the last column the area is greyed out. When I try to insert columns in front of...

Filter from 2 Columns (Unique values) in Excel [ 1 Answers ]

I need to filter from both these sets of data in excel Set 1 Set 2 ----------------------- 986 Buchanan Dodsworth 563 67 789 Buchanan 235 689 Dodsworth 789 143

Inserting multiple columns on Excel [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me to insert multiple columns under any particular cell without disturbing other cell data ? For example it should be like : --------------------------------------------------------- | A | B | C |...

View more questions Search