Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lbriones Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2009, 08:11 PM
    Trane heat pump fan not blowing
    Trane heat pump condenser fan not turning on, but the unit upstairs blowing air? I cut the thermostat off, the consider fan cut off and the main unit upstairs continued to run? I cut the power from the circuit breaker next to the upstairs unit, and it would start up but the condenser fan would not?

Check out some similar questions!

Trane XL20i heat pump requires Trane 900 series thermostat? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if the Trane XL20i heat pump requires the use of Trane's 900 series thermostat or if a Honeywell VisionPro IAQ thermostat can be used.

Trane heat pump blowing cool air [ 1 Answers ]

Have a older trane heat pump that is blowing luke warm air on emergency heat setting, worked fine last year, new filter, breakers good, I removed the panel on the air handler and feel only luke warm air, about the same as the vents

Trane XL16I blowing ice cold while on heat [ 6 Answers ]

Hey I am having a similar problam. I have a Trane 16i 2 stage electric heatpump.. I woke last night to my heat blowing AC. I had it set at 63 and it was working well.. then I heard my outside unit make a long wining sound like it was struggling to kick on, then it would blow cold. Then I set it to...

Trane XL Series Heat/AC only blowing cold air [ 1 Answers ]

Here is the scenario: House is 13 years old with Trane XL 14i central heat/air unit. We have lived in the house for 7 months and a/c worked fine and heat worked great until last night. With the system turned to auto and set to 69, the fan blows nothing but cold air and the house will...

Trane Heater.blowing air, ONLY 62*F Heat [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 2002 Trane Electric Central Heater/AC. The heater portion has worked fine (maintains 70*F temp) since we moved into our new house, then all of a sudden yesterday it will not heat above 62*F. There is strong air coming from the floor vents on regular heat and emergency heat, but it does...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.