Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mustang88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2009, 02:28 PM
    Pitituary Gland
    Hi
    I have been told that I might have a turmor in my pitituary gland because I did not pass my gluclose test and that I have no tostorone in me. I have extreme boby sweats and my feet hurt really bad. So I was wondering how does this gland tell my testie not to make tostorone and what are the signals back and forth this all started after my gall bladder burst and then did not know what cause me to black out. I have to have my prostrate checked and have a PSA test and also a MRI if I have a turmor they will remove it. I would like to know if any one has the answers the doctor also states I am border line diabetic.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2009, 02:36 PM

Your pituatary gland can cause all sorts of problems if not functioning correctly. A friend of mine (male, 56 y/o) had an eye problem and went to his eye doctor who looked into his eye. He didn't like what he saw and immediately had him checked out by a medical doctor. After an MRI he was immediately admitted to the hospital to have a tumor removed from his pitutary gland. He recovered after 6 months.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Massive gland? [ 3 Answers ]

Every day my right gland gets bigger; it is massive now and I find it hard to swallow, it hurts when I swallow. I am 15 and female. Please help... is there anything I can do? Thank you!! XXX

Pituary gland [ 0 Answers ]

My wife is a diabetic and has had sharp pains originating from the base of her neck and migrating up through the back of her skull. Her Doctor ordered X-rays and diagnosed a pinched nerve. The radiologist, however believes the Pituary gland is swollen. What are the symptoms that would point to a...

View more questions Search