Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Oct 3, 2009, 03:42 PM

I didn't see the mequinol on there :S
    I really want to try that too! You?
    Vanillawannabe Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2009, 03:44 PM

Uh huh! But I don't know where to find it! All these frign fakers! Lets try to find a seller

Oct 3, 2009, 03:51 PM

Yeah I think I might try the hq first and see how that goes?
    What are your plans/regimes?

Oct 3, 2009, 03:56 PM

Right now I scrub and shave a lot to increase absorption and I use ambi and sunscreen and stay out of the sun
    My face is glowing because of it, but I want color change!! What do you do?

Oct 3, 2009, 04:14 PM

I just wash my face with soap and apply this cristiline stuff on with a cotton wool and put on sunscreen... no results yet :|

Oct 3, 2009, 04:30 PM

Well, I'm not a patient person so if HQ doesn't work within 10 days its on to mequinol!!
    I want to look like a mannequin/femmebott/barbie somewhat haha I know sounds insane
    Perfect. Beautiful, plastic

Oct 3, 2009, 04:34 PM

Hahaha I envy that look!
    But ill give the hq a month or so

Oct 3, 2009, 04:39 PM

All right well if you take pics before me let me know so I can send you my email address
    By the way check out ana beatriz barros
    She is my inspiration

Oct 3, 2009, 04:42 PM

OK I'll pm you?

Oct 3, 2009, 04:44 PM

What is pm? Where do I find it? Is it a private message?

Oct 3, 2009, 04:46 PM

Yes if you look up into the top right hand corner of the page you should see a flashing picture of an envolope when I send you a message just click on it and try and use your initiative to read it reply etc lol

Oct 3, 2009, 05:01 PM

OK lol I will
    I'm so anxious to be fair! Ill message you l8r
    jojo9090 Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2009, 10:08 AM

Hey guys, how's it going with hq? Either of u tried mequinol yet?
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2009, 06:39 PM
    The hq is lightening my face well, still waiting for it to show results on hands/arms
    jojo9090 Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2009, 09:37 AM

Glad your getting results golden girl. Have you decided not 2 use mequinol?
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2009, 10:45 PM
    Thanks Jojo! I have decided to stick with the hq/retina for a few months and then hopefully switch to something more natural but still cost effective that I can maintain with. For me the hq/ra is strong and gives results but will use only temporarily. So I changed my mind from trying the mequinol for now.
    missteetee Posts: 60, Reputation: 2

Nov 15, 2009, 12:34 AM

Hydroquinone works well on the face too but it is not permanent. I mix raw hydroquinone with eskinol to make a 10% solutuion. I use hydroquinone and mequinol on my face. The mequinol does wonders. It will really lighten you up. The hydroquinone solution is great also but I do not like the fact that it is not permanent.
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2009, 05:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by missteetee View Post
    Hydroquinone works well on the face too but it is not permanent. I mix raw hydroquinone with eskinol to make a 10% solutuion. I use hydroquinone and mequinol on my face. The mequinol does wonders. It will really lighten you up. The hydroquinone solution is great also but I do not like the fact that it is not permanent.
    Hey Missteetee, I have a few questions to ask that I hopw that you can answer for me:
    1. Is the mequinol that you use you do not redarken from it, are the results permanent or 2. how do you maintain?
    3. What is Eskinol?
    4. What percentage of Hq do you use on your face, and you are also using mequinonl 10%?
    5. Can you please explain you daily regimen that you use and for how long you have been using it?
    6. What is your original shade and how many shades have you lightened? Were you able to lighten your whole body as well?
    missteetee Posts: 60, Reputation: 2

Nov 15, 2009, 07:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    Hey Missteetee, I have a few questions to ask that I hopw that you can answer for me:
    1. Is the mequinol that you use you do not redarken from it, are the results permanent or 2. how do you maintain?
    3. What is Eskinol?
    4. What percentage of Hq do you use on your face, and you are also using mequinonl 10%?
    5. Can you please explain you daily regimen that you use and for how long you have been using it?
    6. What is your original shade and how many shades have you lightened? Were you able to lighten your whole body as well?
    Hi, regarding my face I use homemade 10% mequinol in the morning and at night. I use the 10% hydroquinone homemade solution on my face in the night time right before I use the mequinol. My face complexion use to be the color of Tatyana Ali but now it is at least 2 shades lighter. I'm not trying to depig at all but I do want to keep my skin lightened by at least 2 shades. My complexion has been maintaining but I have been doing this regimen for a year now non stop. As for my body it has lightened but the color is still a bit uneven. Eskinol is a filipinio product and it is just an astringent that comes in lemon,papaya, calamansi, cucumber and avocado. I prefer the papaya astringent because it lightens your face. But basically I dissolve raw hydroquinone powder with a little alcohol and then I mix it into the eskinol.
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2009, 08:44 PM
    Thanks Missteetee for answering. Are you sure you only lightened only 2 shades in one year from using hq and mequinol 10% twice a day? I thought a person would be many shades lighter? I have been using hq 4% and tretinoin 0.05% for 2 weeks on my face and I have lightened 2 shades already, I'm still waiting for my arms and hands to lighten. What celebrity does your new shade look like?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search