Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    intriguing Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2009, 12:06 AM
    1980-1990 children's movie. Puppet/costume type characters
    I've been searching for this movie (if it is a movie) for a few years now. I thought I found what I was looking for a while back, being told it was The Dark Crystal. It wasn't the one. Similar type of fantasy puppet like characters.

All I remember is a character dressed up in costume as a bear-like character but with a kind of hippo-like face which is tanned colour. Wearing a circle of flowers on her head.

The scene I remember is this character is getting taken away in a wooden carriage with wheels, by other animal muppet like characters, whist singing sadly being taken away..

Please help me.. any info or direction would be great and will settle my mind.
    :)
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2009, 03:10 PM

I know Jim Henson also did another puppet series. May not be it but may get you in the right direction.

"The Storyteller" (1988)
    crimsonfairy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2010, 11:54 PM
    Meet the feebles
    crimsonfairy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2010, 11:54 PM
    Meet the feebles

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70s/80s/90s Children's Live action fantasy movie. With Costume/Puppet characters. [ 8 Answers ]

So the movie was a 80's 90's film. I remember it being like Strawberry Short Cake or like Hugga Bunch Characters where the characters where costume characters with big curly hair and also hand two real kids a Brother and a sister. Looking for maybe a baby brother that was taken by the villain. I...

Children's halloween 1970's, 80's puppet, muppet movie [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of this short movie? A muppet like king and prince live underground, in a cemetery under a fallen tombstone. There is also the kings evil brother and his son who are muppets as well. They all look like trolls. There are some songs in the movie and the premise of the story...

Need title of weird puppet/animal costume movie! [ 1 Answers ]

When I was little (when I was 3 to 6), so I'd say 1992 to 1995, I used to watch this crazy weird animal costume or puppet movie. I'd say the movie could have come out anytime before 1992. I remember it looking very old - but in color lol. Let's see... There was an owl puppet, a squirrel...

1980-90's kids puppet TV show or movie title! [ 5 Answers ]

I can remember this lovely show that I watched as a kid. BUT! I can't remember what it was called. It featured puppet characters in a sort of quilted blanket world. I think even a grandma on a rocking chair may have started reading before you got to this place. The characters were animals and...

Old children's fantasy type movie [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie when I was a little girl and only saw it once. I need to know the title it has been driving me crazy for years. It is about two kids that go exploring and come across fantasy type creatures... I know the girls were butterflies or fairies and there was a evil ruler. Towards the ends...

View more questions Search