Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wilsongonsalves Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2006, 10:15 PM
    Portuguese Passport
    I am residing in Margao and I want to know the initial procedure og enrolling myself for the purpose of acquiring Portuguese Passport, as I am new to this . Help. I am also holding my billete de Identificacao as I was working in the Police force during and after the Portuguese Regime. - did not match any documents.
    maloe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2006, 11:28 PM
    My mom was born in portugal

, I would like to obtain a portuguese passport, ( EU Citizenship ) which would be the easiest way to go about this. I am born in South Africa, currently living in London on a visa.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Portuguese passport [ 4 Answers ]

My parents were born in madeira, I would like to obtain a portuguese passport, ( EU Citizenship ) which would be the easiest way to go about this. I am born in South Africa, currently living in London on a visa.

Portuguese I.D. [ 1 Answers ]

My father was Portuguese,he lived in Malawi where he met my mom and had me.He left when I was ten years old.The only proof I have of him being my father is his name on my birth certificate and a few photos.How do I get to find out more about him? Is there any chance of me getting a portuguese...

Portuguese ID Card [ 1 Answers ]

Could you please advise what is required to get a Portuguese ID card. My father has an original Portuguese birth certificate and I would like to get a Portuguese Passport to enable my children to work in the EU. I am currently a citizen of Australia. Many thanks for your help in this matter, ...

View more questions Search