Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1concern1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2009, 05:29 PM
    Trying to get a job with the city
    Is the city allowed to pull up your milittary record?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2009, 10:43 AM

In a background check all info is available/pertinent UNLESS it's somehow been sealed - and then it depends on the agency requesting the info or doing the background check.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What city is this? [ 1 Answers ]

We are from the ritziest neighborhood in town and we love shopping, sunshine and the Electric Fountain. And just to let you know, we only cruise down roads with room for two.

How to get rid of a city warrant? [ 2 Answers ]

My husband has two city warrants on him right now, and the cops keep coming to our house trying to catch him. Is there any way for him to pay the warrants(fines) or is the only opption going to jail?

City income tax [ 5 Answers ]

New York city has a city income tax, I believe at one time the city taxed non-residents as well as residents. How many other cities have or states permit city income tax and do they tax non-residents?

New city. [ 13 Answers ]

I used to live in Whiting, Indiana. Now I live in Rogerparks Illlinois. It took me a long tim to make all the friends I used to have. It sucks because when I moved out here I went to a school called Armstrong. I am currently out of school due to summer break. But, that is not my problem. My...

City trying to take my car [ 9 Answers ]

Hello everybody, New to the site and looks very imformative. Hopefully someone can help me out here. I live in Van Nuys CA. comfortable little apartment. Been here for 12 years now. My hobby is working on cars so I am usually under the hood of my car. About two months ago, City...

View more questions Search