Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sofiamllr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2009, 01:03 PM
    12 days late
    I get a period just about the same calender day everymonth, I'm 12 days late. I have taken 3 test already all negative. It feels like I'm going to start everyday. Some days I feel like I have but there's nuthin. My back hurts I'm peeing at night, never have before. Its almost as I don't know my own body. I have been under lots of stress there's been changes at my work, I'm moving an worried an scared about that. Help me...
    ANB428 Posts: 450, Reputation: 42

Sep 30, 2009, 02:21 PM

Wait about another week or two and take another one. That is what happened to me last year. I knew that I was pregnant because I was late and I could just feel it. I took three pregnancy tests that all came out negative. I waited a week or so and took another one and it came up positive.

You can also go to the doctor as well and have them give you a test. They are supposed to be more accurate than the ones that are sold. I am not sure if there is any truth to that though.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late period(26 days late) negative HPT's [ 7 Answers ]

I was supposed to have my period about 26 days ago. I still haven't had it, and I have taken 3 HPT, they all came out negative. I've been feeling dizzy and REALLY REALLY tired all the time. I have body itches and headaches andi feel sick at night and in the mornings. I'm also urinating more than...

Started because pack 2 days late, and I now have my period 15 days later [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I was meant to start my first pill of my new pack Monday, march 16th. However I did not pick up my prescription until Tuesday night and so I started the pack Wednesday the 18th at my regular time. Usually when I forget a pill for a few hours I only bleed a little that same day, and then it...

7 days late 5 days light spotting [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 27, my last period was July 26th. I am always regular to the tee, first thing in the morning on the day of my period is always the heaviest then gradually gets lighter. This time I've been waking up for 4 days with very light pink spotting for about 1 hour then it quits. This morning I thought...

14 days late, then it only lasts for 3 days. [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, I was 14 days late with my period I was supposed to have gotten it on the 31st of January, but I didn't get anything until the 14th of this month.. Im still feeling strange... and concerend... but I have heard that its still possible that you get your period with still being pregnant. I know...

View more questions Search