Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brou Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2006, 02:37 PM
    80's movie bobby tuttle please!!
    I remember in this movie, one child called bobby tutle, maybe 12 or 14 years old, liked to play football and one day entered in a structure like piramyd with his uniform, this structure was in his bedroom and went to the past, at Pharaoh's age to be precise. But I don't remember what is the movie title, can somebody help me?

Also I need help another movie with, in this time were several army pilots and crashed their plane but all of them survived apparently. Then all of them noticed that they had buried under the plane and they were just a spirits and only when somebody find their bodies, they will be able to disappear at the end just stay only one.
    poseidon Posts: 244, Reputation: 55

Nov 1, 2006, 01:55 AM
    Hello brou,

The answer to your first question is I believe 'Through the Magic Pyramid', a TV movie made in 1981 starring Chris Barnes as Bobby.

It was actually directed by Ron Howard of Happy Days fame. He also produced the Da Vinci Code.

The second question I can't answer I am afraid. I know the film you refer to, an old B&W. I believe they were bomber pilots in WW2 who crash in the desert and at first do not realise they are dead but it eventually dawns on them that they are.

As in all films like this the remains if each pilot is found one by one except the last one and it takes a while for his to be found.

I will keep looking though and if I find it I will let you know.

Cy
    (Poseidon)
    brou Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2006, 08:36 AM
    Oh my Gosh, thanks a lot my friend, really thank you for your help. You cannot imagine how much you helped me, and I really am thankful to you.

And I will really appreciate your help with the other film, I will check the page for your answer, thanks again and take care yourself, bye friend.
    poseidon Posts: 244, Reputation: 55

Nov 4, 2006, 01:02 PM
    Hello again brou,

Well, after a couple of days I appear to have come up with one answer which seems to fit the bill regarding your second movie title request.

The name of the film is 'Sole Survivor' starring William Shatner, Vince Edwards and Richard Basehart. The film was released in 1970.

I am not altogether convinced that this is the film but it does appear to match the details you gave in all respects.

Internet Movie Database Forum which I have great respect for all seem to think this is the film and as it is such a long time ago I saw it, they may well be right.

I hope it rings a bell with you and it is the correct answer. If not, I doubt we will ever find out the correct title.

Happy movie watching.

Cy
    (Poseidon)
    ebobadilla Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2012, 05:21 PM
    Thanks I have this movie in my mind for years...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

I think it's an 80's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I've have been thinking about this movie off and on for years, so I hope someone can help me. All I can really remember is there's some guy that I believe is in high school, but he turns into some kind of monster, but he's a good monster and the principal or dean of the school turns out to be the...

80's Movie Help [ 4 Answers ]

There Is A Movie About A Girl That Wants To Date, But Her Mother Doesn't Want Her To! But She Allows Her To Go On Dates, But Her Mother Starts Fires Different Places Every time She Kisses A Guy Or Gets Close, The Girl Ends Up Thinking That She Is Just Not Able To Date Because Of It She Tries...

View more questions Search