Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    riveter9 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2009, 03:21 PM
    Monobenzone or benoquin
    Hey lovie1

I am new here and from the posts I've read you seem to be the expert on this stuff

I was wondering if you could share with me (my email is [email protected])
    Where you get your lightener products, how you use them, and if you felt comfortable, sharing a pic of your results with me

Several years ago I used to lighten with over the counter hydroquinone creams and got a few shades lighter but was overall unsatisfied and was also worried about the cancer risks of that chemical

After this past summer, the parts of my skin that were exposed to sunlight have gone from my natural white color to a dark brown that I am not happy with
    I'm tired of dealing with this every summer and want to make the leap once and for all and try something that will really work

I would appreciate any info you could share with me

Thank you!
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2009, 03:45 PM
    Monobenzone is Benoquin, Monobenzone is the generic name. Were you wearing a strong sunblock of spf 70+? Try wearing longer sleeves as well, it is uncomfortable to do while it's hot out but helps prevent tanning. There are some good lighteners that others are using here that you can read through.
    riveter9 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2009, 08:13 PM

Yes, I actually do where a 70spf sunblock and hats. Maybe I don't apply as often as I should, but even so, I seem to tan easily despite having white skin, must be the bit of spanish in me. That's why I'm looking for a more permanent way of depigmenting the exposed parts of my skin, because I want to be able to enjoy a light complexion all year round, not just for a few months during the winter when my summer tan has finally faded away
    Thanks for the response :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Benoquin or Monobenzone dad has vititiligo [ 14 Answers ]

Please Help! I'm so glad I found this forum! My father is depressed... I'm thinking severely depressed. He is a dark-skinned man with vitiligo all over his body, but he's obviously more concerned about his face. He is already in his 70s but his face is about 75% depigmented due to Vitiligo...

What the different between Benoquin and monobenzone? [ 12 Answers ]

And what more better for black skin to become white Benoquin or monobenzone? Tell me please about the risks of both of these products?

Benoquin, monobenzone [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I am in Eastern Europe. Anyone who knows where one can buy raw monobenzone in fine powder form or at least the cream without a prescription?? Want to dipigment.

Using monobenzone/Benoquin [ 15 Answers ]

I used M/B 20% for less than one week. I definitely achieved lightening. I getting M/B 40%. Can anyone whose been using it share their story any good insight. Thanks:)

View more questions Search