Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JTham99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2009, 08:22 AM
    Patching cracks in drywall and plaster walls before painting
    What do you charge for patching cracks that are caused by a homes' foundation being compromised by construction going on from an attached house. The construction consisted of the previous house being totally gutted and eliminated to build a new structure. Some of the cracks are worse than others but they pretty much run through our entire house.:eek:

Check out some similar questions!

Interior Drywall Cracks [ 1 Answers ]

5 years ago, I moved into a house that was built in 1978 and it is in S. California. The house was painted after I moved in. In addition, about a month ago the roof was replaced with light weight tile. Starting last year, I starting to see few cracks. Is it notmal? Any insight will be helpful. ...

Patching plaster on cinder block [ 1 Answers ]

I have a patio wall made of cinder block covered with plaster and painted over (a couple of years ago). I don't think the painter used the right paint as we now have bubbling of the plaster and in several areas plaster has fallen off the wall. Is there a way to patch these spots or do I need to...

Cracks inside extension right through plaster and breeze block [ 4 Answers ]

I really could do with a bit of advise. We bought our house last year and all fine. The house had an extension done approx 10 years ago. The extension is 2 storey kitchen/diner and upstairs double bedroom. Yesterday we decided to decorate the bedroom (currently our 4 year olds) she had big double...

Continued drywall cracks [ 5 Answers ]

Hey folks, I moved into a new home about 14 months ago. We had a foundation problem where the foundation cracked and one of the back corners sunk about 3 inches. The builder has fixed the foundation problem (he called in Olshan) and has fixed most of the interior problems. One problem we are...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.