Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gunpowder Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2009, 05:03 PM
    Pardon Process
    What is the process of getting a pardon?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2009, 09:49 PM
    Hi, gunpowder!

Which type of "pardon" is it about which you're inquiring, and which country would it be concerning, please?

Also, why are you asking the question? It would be helpful to know that.

Please click on the following links.

Pardon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Board of Pardons legal definition of Board of Pardons. Board of Pardons synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

Pardon Process, Clemencies Process, Constitutional Inception, High-Profile Federal Pardon

Powered by Google Docs

pardon : definition of pardon and synonym of pardon (English)

Pardons Aren't The Easiest Things to Get

Thanks!
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2009, 06:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gunpowder View Post
    What is the process of getting a pardon?
    Hello gun:

The first thing would be to hire a lawyer and let him do his thing.

excon

Sep 28, 2009, 02:18 PM

It is a small drug disribution charge that happened in 1986 in the state of Maryland. I got 18 months suspended, 3 years probation.
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2009, 02:34 PM
    It is a small drug disribution charge that happend in 1986 in the state of maryland. I got 18 months suspended, 3 years probation.
    Hello again, gun:

My advice hasn't changed. You're going to need a lawyer. That's because when it comes time to making a decision, the judge is going to have a prosecutor telling him what a bad guy you STILL are... So, you're going to need somebody who will tell the judge the truth. That guy would be your lawyer.

excon

Sep 28, 2009, 05:50 PM

I have a lawyer that filled out the paper work in 2004, I just got a letter saying porole and probation are looking at them and will contact me for a interveiw in the near future.
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2009, 06:25 PM
    I have a lawyer that filled out the paper work in 2004, I just got a letter saying porole and probation are looking at them and will contact me for a interveiw in the near future.
    Hello again, gun:

It only took 'em 5 years, huh? At that rate you can expect a pardon in 2054.

excon

PS> Fire that lawyer and hire another one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting a Maryland Pardon [ 5 Answers ]

I need to get a pardon because 14 years ago I was a dumb 20 yr old kid that got nailed with Transportation of a firearm in Montgomery County Maryland. (not a felony, non-violent, non-sexual, no victims) I was given 18mos probation which I didn't complete successfully (DUMB KID). In the past 12...

My first offender's pardon [ 3 Answers ]

Two years ago I plead guilty in order to receive deferred adjudication and would'nt be charged with the felony. Upon completion I received a First offender's Pardon, but the felony is evidently still on my record as told by employers. Why is this?

First time pardon [ 2 Answers ]

As my first time felon offender is there a way I can get it removed and what is the pardon do for me..

Presidential pardon [ 2 Answers ]

When a person is convicted to a term of imprisonment with hard labour and on the course of serving his term the fellow is given a presidential pardon while the case still hang on him. Does a new government own the privilege to reign the same person to court on the same charges.

Pardon Exceptions? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I was charged with theft OVER $5000 when I was around 19 and convicted with Theft Under $5000 With community service and 18 month probation. I am now 23 and I have put that part of my life behind me. I have a great career in advertising and most importantly I have learned my lesson. I...

View more questions Search