Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    electr0 Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

Oct 30, 2006, 09:51 PM
    Myspace help
    Does anybody know where to get those about me survey quizzes and post them on your profile? K Thx if u do :D
    Richard M Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2006, 12:02 PM
    Just go to a page that has one and it should have a link to where you can make one like that ':o]
    electr0 Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

Nov 13, 2006, 07:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard M
    Just go to a page that has one and it should have a link to where you can make one like that ':o]
    Oh, OK got thanks.:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Embedded pictures on Myspace [ 1 Answers ]

How do you put a picture in your myspace profile or on a comment?? Please help

Teens and MySpace [ 23 Answers ]

Wow what an epiphany... If you really want to know who your child is and what they are up to... do a myspace search on your kid. Click on all of their friends and read comments left by your child.and read comments their friends are leaving them. Most teenagers have a myspace account and it's...

Myspace [ 2 Answers ]

How do I put a background on my myspace and other cool modifications? Thanks.

Myspace [ 3 Answers ]

How do we make it automatic in which users at myspace.com when they join, and enter their personal information in which it is automically updated. And, they enter pictures, it come up immediately, how do make it? Is it some sort of database?

Myspace [ 5 Answers ]

I don't know who here is familiar with myspace but maybe someone can help out here. A young friend of mine received a comment on her page from another friend. The comment consists of the results of a quiz from another site. Normally if you want to delete a comment all you have to do is click edit...

View more questions Search