Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WesSide Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2009, 11:59 AM
    I need ideas
    Anybody got a idea for a rap that is about my life (just to let you know this is the song I am going to use to get noticed).
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2009, 12:54 PM

That depends, what is your life like? That will determine what the rap is about. Not just that, but it's not the best idea to just rap about your life- you can rap about experiences and/or feelings you have that others may feel- which would make it more relatable, and people would be more likely to listen.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 23, 2009, 01:00 PM
    Hi, WesSide!

Yes, what is it about your life about which you'd like to rap, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need some ideas! [ 21 Answers ]

Hi, Well at school, there's this boy I really like! Im almost close to asking him out but I'm scared if he says no he'll know I like him and I really like him, but if he know's, that might ruin out friendship and we're best friends, So do anyone you have any ideas!

Need ideas [ 1 Answers ]

Can somebody give me some ideas on classical conditioning (psyhology)? Thank you

I am out of ideas for this [ 1 Answers ]

A manager at a convenience store and gas station tabulates the following facts 45% of all customers purchase gas 31% of all customers purchase cigarettes 60% of all customers buy either gas or a slurpee 16% of all customers buy both gas and cigarettes 13% of all customers buy both gas and a...

I need some ideas [ 10 Answers ]

Here is the thing guys, My boyfriend's birthday is 27th of this month. I already bought a gift for him from my December salary and that is a guitar so it was kind of expensive and my whole salary is finished now. But I always get my salary on the 27th of each month so I thought that this month...

Need ideas [ 1 Answers ]

I want to open a pool hall. But I was wondering what I need to do to get it going, like How many Tables will I need , and will it stay busy, and will it have a good income, and should I offer other things their.

View more questions Search