Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    movieholic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2009, 09:01 PM
    Name of an old horror film main character little girl, Caroline?
    For couple years I have bene trying to find the name of probably the first horror movie I saw as a child (I'm 24 years right now). I don't remember much but I believe the main character was a young girl named Caroline. In the film she often wore a red dress. The girl would be accused of doing bad things (I am not sure if she actually murdered anyone) but in fact it was almost like her twin/clown/evil side that performed these cruel acts. I think that her evil twin would appear whenever she looked in the mirror...
    I know this is not a lot of detailed information but that's all I have right now. Anyone can help me find the name of this movie?? Thanks~
    Movie Lover Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2009, 10:13 PM
    Not 100% sure but it kind of sounds like a movie called Bloody Mary where a ghost/spirit comes back for revenge when a group of school kids look into a mirror and say bloody mary a few times.

The girls name in that was Carolyn which is close to the name you mentioned as well.

Hope that helps :)
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Sep 23, 2009, 11:14 AM

There's a movie called Alice Sweet Alice, that has a girl accused of horrendus (sp?) things - killing her sister, stabbing someone, etc, etc, it's kind of a "psychological slasher" movie, I don't know if it would be something anyone would watch as a child - but I thought I would put my 2 cents in!
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2009, 08:25 AM

Poltergeist III keeps popping into my head. CAROL ANNE wore red pajamas throughout the whole movie.

There were a couple of scenes involving mirrors.

Poltergeist III (1988)

In the movie, her aunt blames her for everything that is happening.
    Rimrock Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2010, 02:49 AM
    I think I might know what it is. Kind of close to what you were talking about, but like you I remember watching it as a kid and was looking for it. Is it Stephen King's Carrie?
    jennifer12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2011, 10:32 AM
    Poltergiest

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated Children's Movie with elephant as main character [ 3 Answers ]

I used to watch this movie when I was a kid, I don't remember the name of it. I just remember that the main character was an elephant (I think) who lived in a house in the forest & there was this huge tree in his front yard. Then he went on some adventure & a whale that had windows (it was like a...

Billie Jean was main character name [ 3 Answers ]

I can't think of this title, it had a fav song on the soundtrack that I'm trying to think of too but the movie was about "billie jean" I think, she was wanted , her brother got shot posing as her turning herself in on the beach, every one lites everything on fire cause she became like famous, oh...

Possible German 80s cartoon. Maria a singing young girl is main character. [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a tiltle. A 80s cartoon I saw in Germany, it was in English but could have been dubbed. Maria, a young girl 12- 13 years, gets lost in the forest? Finds new animal friends that sing with her. She also knows how to bake bread. Any takers on a title?

View more questions Search