Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    billyboy1995 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2009, 05:24 PM
    Is it normal to miss someone so much that you get depressed feelings almost every day
    My mom and dad have devorce when I was about 3 and only get to see him like once a month and I feel depressed almost all the time. Is that normal or is it just me?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 22, 2009, 05:32 PM

It's normal.

Why not talk to your parents, see if you can get more time with your dad?
    carlee611 Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Sep 23, 2009, 06:42 AM

It is normal.. if you can't manage to get more time with him then just don't let it get you down look faward to when you are going to spend time with him, its more precious then!
    desertstar36 Posts: 46, Reputation: 10

Sep 23, 2009, 06:50 AM

My parents divorced when I was 3 or 4. I am now 36. He was never in my life and I missed him so much growing up. I would layi and bed and cry at night sometimes. As I got older I tried to visit him but it didn't work out well. Now I really don't think about him as much (but I still do a little) I know every month isn't a lot compared to everyday, but I am glad you still see him. Take carlee611's advice and let your parents know how you feel. They love you and wouldn't want to know you are so sad. They may make an effort for him to see you more. If it doesn't work out to be more please cherish the time you have together.
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2009, 12:33 PM

Completely normal. I have a man in the military, I know what depressed is when you're missing someone so bad... believe me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My breasts! Normal, or not normal? [ 8 Answers ]

OK, so I'm 12 years old. My breasts are growing fairly quickly, and now I've reached to about a b-cup. The problem is, my right breast is growing at a much faster rate then my left breast. Now it looks ridiculously mis-matched, and my right breast even has stretch marks! I'm worried now, will it...

I miss him.does he miss and love me too? [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I broke up about a month ago now. We talk everyday whether it is online or through text. We do not talk on the phone but even while dating we didn't. He is just not a phone person. Well when we broke up it was all his choice. He said that there were things about me that he...

My mom is depressed and she's making me depressed what do I do! [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I am 14 years old and my mom is depressed and is making me depressed I started working with her and she freaked out at me because I didn't sweep properly, she brought me home and just left. How do I help her and help myself! I'm starting to think of suicide but I can't just leave...

Getting him to miss me [ 2 Answers ]

People who care for you will never forget you, but bothering him while busy, will not make him happy.

Normal to have no feelings of love between parent and child? [ 10 Answers ]

My biological father has been deceased for a few years. I had a relationship of sorts with him for part of my childhood and teen years, although it wasn't a very good one. I won't go into all the different reasons I think so, because it would take too long, but... I really don't think he loved me...

View more questions Search