Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LPate88 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2009, 04:34 PM
    2nd offense but not guilty
    I was charged with theft under 100.00 dollars in 2006. All I got was community service and no record. Last Thursday I was falsely accused of theft in walmart. Theft under 100.00 dollars. I know I need a attorney to come and defend me even though I'm innncoent. Im scared their going to judge me based off my last time in court. Will I get jail time or just community service if they do find me guilty even though I'm not?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 23, 2009, 05:24 AM
    Hello L:

If you go to trial, NOBODY will know that you were guilty BEFORE. That fact will only come out when you're sentenced - IF you're found not guilty.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2nd offense but not guilty [ 1 Answers ]

I was found guilty of theft in 2006. I was 18 years old. Theft under 100.00 dollars. I was just falsely accused of theft in walmart. I did not do it though. I'm innocent. Going back to court and being accused of the same thing even though innocent his time what will happen?

Should I plead Guilty or Not Guilty to a Fix-it-Ticket? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm hoping someone has had some experience with Fix-it-Tickets and could offer some advice. Anyway, several months ago, I received a Fix-it-Ticket for a headlight that was out. I replaced the headlight the next day, but stupidly, I wasn't paying attention and I missed the date to send in proof...

Summary offense plea entered (not guilty) [ 1 Answers ]

My fiancée is facing a potentailly hazardous time in ALberta as his ex put false charges for assault on him in 2004\2005... He attended each court hearing(8 times) and she was never present nor had any laegal representation. He entered his plea of NOT GUILTY. SInce then she left the province (moved...

Not guilty [ 8 Answers ]

I was told by security at a store that he saw me take a scarf worth a dollar forty. He said he 100% saw me take it. I did not take it. While being stopped they found a bottle of supplements for sexual labeto for age 65 woman and older.(I am 32). In the cart out in the open next my 4 year old. I had...

View more questions Search