Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stacky1 Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2009, 11:55 AM
    Trying to find a movie that I saw a while ago, about a boy living in a deserted city?
    I watched this movie a while ago(few years ago) and I don't remember what it was, I just remember parts of it. It was about this boy that was living in this abandoned/deserted city. It was a ghost town and it use to be this huge city and now was very run down. He was living in like the apartments and had to figure out how to survive. He had to hide so no one would find him either. If anyone can help me figure out this movie, it would be very much appreciated. Thanks!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 22, 2009, 05:36 PM

Not sure, but maybe The Island on Bird Street (1997) ? Or is it a fantasy type movie?
    stacky1 Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2009, 08:35 PM

Yes! That's exactly it! Thanks so much! I never knew what it was called, I think I just saw it on TV once. Now I just need to find it online to watch lol. Thanks again!!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 22, 2009, 08:38 PM

You're very welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find a law that was passed in 1996 in city of Dayton, or State of Ohio [ 10 Answers ]

I would like to know how to find the exact text of a law that was passed in Montgomery County, or the City of Dayton, Ohio or the State of Ohio. I don't know which. I know the law was passed in 1996. It's called the Vickie West Law. It's about a prostitue who has been HIV positive since 1993 and...

Taxes: Living in New York City but working in New Jersey [ 7 Answers ]

I live in New York City but work in New Jersey. I'm married no children. I'd like to find out about what are my taxes for New York City and New York State? Also, any advise for me for the next tax year on what to withhold from my employer? Thank you.

Where can I find a vacuum switch of an Inter-City furnace? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a furnace mfd by Inter-City Products Corp. Model NUG5100BHB2. The combustion blower comes on but the furnace will not light. I was able to force it on by mechanically pushing the plunger off the microswitch with a screw driver on the vacuum switch connected with a hose to the combustion...

Working in Newyork City and living in NJ.Will I pay tax to Newyork [ 1 Answers ]

I am on H1-B Visa.I worked in Newyork City for 5 months in 2006 and was living in Newjersey.Will I have to pay Tax to Newyork? I went to a Tax consultant and he says that I will have to pay tax to Newyork.I am really confused.Because, I didn't pay Newyork tax for 2005(in which I worked in Newyork...

Fed, State and City - NYC living and working [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I’ve just started working in NYC and living in NYC. From some research, I understand I need to pay federal, NY State, and NY City taxes on my gross income after adjusting/deducting the gross income for some exemptions and deductions. Also understand two options under deductions exist –...

View more questions Search