Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lucky5555 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2009, 08:41 AM
    Harassed by a neighbor
    I have been harassed by a neighbor for 11 years. I worked until disabled for the same company. I knew this person got along well. Once I received my disability and fixed up my home this started. Night visits from undercover cops , cps visits, and for real now I get regular visits from the police, they just come to my door now and just ask me are you selling drugs, and leave. I have talked to the captain of my local precinct. He says he will tell the officers to ignore these alleged drug calls made about me. Now I purchased some real nice porch furniture, and guess what its gone. As of yesterday this person is still telling people I am selling drugs. The police tell me to put up cameras, etc. I do not confron this person, my neighbors tell me ignore this ignorance. God will take care of it.
    I pray but I know god does things in his time. This is 11 years of defamation, harassment.
    lucky5555 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2009, 08:45 AM

I do know restraining orders will do nothing but make them mad that I took action. I know this will make it worse. Do I just let this go on or what . Now my neighbors know what's happening. But you know no one will speak up or write a statement. My child has grown up with and he is tired too. What do I do
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2009, 09:17 AM
    Hello l:

This is the law board, and you've already said you don't want to take advantage of the LAW. There's not much else we can say.

excon
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2009, 10:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky5555 View Post
    I do know restraining orders will do nothing but make them mad that i took action. I know this will make it worse. Do i just let this go on or what . Now my neighbors know whats happening. but you know no one will speak up or write a statement. My child has grown up with and he is tired too. what do i do

You say you are praying and God will take care of this in time. You also don't want to use the legal system.

There are no other options.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Being harassed by next door neighbor [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I am looking for suggestions or opinions - to make a long story super short, my next door neighbor, since the day I moved in, has advised me of what I can and can not use to clean, wash, treat, etc. on and in my property to prevent bugs - which seem to be coming from her house - due to her...

What do I do when be harassed by a neighbor [ 5 Answers ]

How do I get my next door neighbor to stop harassing me and calling the police out when we are not making noise?

Friend being harassed by neighbor [ 20 Answers ]

I have a friend in my neighborhood who is being harassed by his next door neighbor. He's calling the city on all kinds of violations ( some warranted), he looks into my friends home, spies on his wife, peeks over his fence, and is generally making his life miserable. Has anyone else had a neighbor...

I am being harassed by my neighbor. [ 7 Answers ]

For the last three days, my neighbors and I have been harassed by another neighbor. We live in an apartment complex. He was always giving my neighbors problems, which they had called the police several times, but only started on me Thursday night. The only reason he started on me is because my good...

Neighbor woman harassed family what can I do [ 7 Answers ]

My children and I have been living in fear for 2 years now, a neighbor woman and her 'friends', have stalked, harassed, had property damage, etc... After calling police many times, were told, "get proof", then to "move", OK, now I have proof. And after emotional, financial and physical distress, I...

View more questions Search