Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dmrlook Posts: 134, Reputation: 8

Sep 21, 2009, 09:50 AM
    Any pics ot there of mud room "lockers"
    Hello all - I will be finishing my mud room this fall and am interested in seeing any pictures anyone may have of a mud room you are proud of. I plan on building locker style cabinets (i.e. open cubby holes) where the kids, wife, and I can easily hang our jackets, store hats, gloves, etc. Below the cubbies would be a bench for putting on shoes (with shoe storage underneath). Any tips or pictures of projects like this would be appreciated. I'm basically looking for inspiration and design ideas.

Thanks,
    Rob
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Sep 24, 2009, 04:30 PM
    Hi Dmrlook:

Here's some pics. For you from google:

mud room lockers - Google Images

I went to the search bar, clicked on images, and typed in mud room lockers. There should be plenty of inspiration here (click on the multiple pages).

Hope they help some...

MARK

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My heat keeps running well after it's met the desired "set" room temperature [ 19 Answers ]

I have a Lennox electric furnace (heat pump w/ aux heat I believe) that's about 10 years old. The thermostat is a basic Honeywell digitial. The problem at hand is that the furnace only shuts off it you lower the temp setting 2-3 degree's below the room temp. It eventually kicks back on though...

Warm outlet and "strange" smell in room [ 5 Answers ]

I have an older home, just over 35 year old. Tonight I noticed a strange smell that I thought was eletrical in my room so I went on a search. The only thing I found out of the ordinary was one outlet that had a couple of things plugged in to it (a baby monitor and a air filter that doesn't work...

View more questions Search