Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Luv_My_Reece Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2006, 06:42 PM
    Is it worth keeping?
    :( My boyfriend and I rarely see each other, about once a week. I am a senior in high school and he is a freshman in a local community college. We both work a lot of hours so it's hard for us to spend time together. That's not really the problem though, the problem is that he doesn't seem to have time for me, yet every time I talk to him (which is less than 30 minutes total in a day) he is with someone (usually a girl) out somewhere doing who knows what. He seems to still be hung up on his ex and her daughter who is 2. They've been broken up for a while now and I'm pregnant by my ex. He also always tells me he doesn't want kids for 10 years, even though he knows I am pregnant. Sometimes he can be so sweet but other times he's just a jerk. How can I tell if he really cares about me like he says he does and how can I get him to spend time with me once in awhile. And what should I say when he talks about not wanting kids for 10 years when I'll have one is a few months? Any advise would be appreciated.:(
    doggie_poopie Posts: 252, Reputation: 19

Oct 29, 2006, 07:18 PM
    Nope, not worth it! Do the good days or times outweight the bad? You have a child to worry about and don't need the stress it is causing. I didn't seem like he wants to be with you. You shouldn't have to make him want to spend time with you. It is a two way street and one person can't do all the work.
    When he says he doesn't want kids tell him "Good thing mines not yours", or better yet dump him and move on with your life. You will meet somebody else that wants to be with you, your baby and you deserve it! Think about all the cute guys in college you will meet!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 30, 2006, 05:49 AM
    You have issues and he has issues, your pregnant and he has a child. Red flags everywhere . Neither of you is ready for a relationship and you both should be trying to resolve the things that are important The kids. You are all over the place , pregnant, and already in another relationship?? Long distance at that?? Concentrate on school and getting a healthy baby in the world and leave everything and everybody alone for now. Work on yourself and your own issues.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2006, 01:42 PM
    I agree with Tal 100% - said it all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Keeping my hair straight [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I straighten my hair every day with straighteners, it looks perfect first thing, but when I go outside it goes everywhere, how can I keep my hair straight for the whole day without it getting ruined by the wind? (my hair is layered and just over shoulder lengthed)

Keeping my background still [ 9 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to keep the background on my webpage from scrolling with the text? I have an image I'd like to use and have the test scroll over it. I'm farely new to HTML so be thorough. Thanks

Keeping turkeys out [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I have a large garden every year that produces veggies like crazy. (A friend calls our back yard "the Napa Valley of Maine" because the garden does so well.) The one problem is with or corn crop: Wild turkeys come through and knock all the corn stalks over just before the corn is...

Keeping up with the Sun [ 1 Answers ]

At the Earth's equator a person would have to run 1,037 miles/hour to keep up with the Sun. Obviously impossible. Name the bodies in the solar system (there is more than one) where a running human could, in theory, keep up with the Sun on the body's equator. Help me find the answer please

Keeping my son in bed [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 2 yr old boy that is difficult to keep in bed. We recently (2 weeks)moved him from his brothers room (where he slept in his brothers bed and in his own bed) to his own room. At bedtime, we put him in bed and walk out of the room. Moments later, he comes out. We then put him back...

View more questions Search