Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ramesh0072 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2009, 09:40 AM
    Scope of Tiffin Services in DELHI NCR
    I want to start home based tiffi service in delhi ncr for approx 100 nos,please guide me what is minimum capital required and scope of growth of business.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2009, 11:07 PM
    Hi, ramesh0072!

Have you already had any training and experience in providing that kind of service in order to make a profit for yourself, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Going to Delhi India in 2010? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know some basics. I'm flying either from calgary or toronto depends I guess. With a stop over somewhere landing in delhi eventually. -i'm learning some hindi words -what are good cheap hotels? -sights to see besides taj mahal? -i'm planning to buy a salwar kameez or more(or get...

Tiffin service from home [ 8 Answers ]

My mother has exceptional talent in cookery.For years she has wasted her talent but now we all want her to utilize it... she wants to start with tiffin service from home... but the problem is that we donot have any contacts in offices or PGs requiring tiffin service... how can we start.?. is there...

Opening tiffin service [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I want to start up a tiffin service from my place.. I just wan to know what are the things of first phase and how this business move around if I'm targeting 200 people so how many employee I shiould hire for that

Tiffin service [ 1 Answers ]

How can I start my own home made tiffin service

Delhi mba degree [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know about jamia milia islamia unversity

View more questions Search