Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bamasfinest81 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2006, 03:40 PM
    HBO Horror Movie
    I need to know the name of a movie that use to come on hbo in the 80's or early 90's. It was a horror film, or like a sci fi maybe, All I know is that it was about a group of kids that took a trip on a bus I believe and on the way to where ever they were going, they saw a old lady up under animals fur on side of the road. And some how they ended up in the woods and ran across that same ladys house. It was dead stuff all around and stuff hanging up on her house and she ended up killing the group of kids. It showed on either cinamax or hbo.
    jaredlf23 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2007, 04:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bamasfinest81
    I need to know the name of a movie that use to come on hbo in the 80's or early 90's. It was a horror film, or like a sci fi maybe, All i know is that it was about a group of kids that took a trip on a bus I believe and on the way to where ever they were going, they saw a old lady up under animals fur on side of the road. And some how they ended up in the woods and ran across that same ladys house. It was dead stuff all around and stuff hanging up on her house and she ended up killing the group of kids. It showed on either cinamax or hbo.
    The name of the movie is The Final Terror and I have it on dvd it is good. A young Daryl Hannah and Joe Pantoliano.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's or early 90's HBO horror/adult movie [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me! :eek: There was this movie that was shown on HBO in the late 80's to early 90's about vampires, but it wasn't just a horror movie it was also kind of like an adult movie because the vampires went to a mansion on a hill to have well... (there's really not a nice way of putting...

80's movie that was always on hbo [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me the title of this movie that was always on HBO in the mid 80's. It was about a rebel kid who was picked on. Some people eventually chased him into some woods or small island, and he defended himself by throwing sticks of dynamite. I remember he had blonde hair and his name might...

70's horror movie [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a movie I saw as a young kid at the drive-in.. The only part I really remember is this guy puts on a suit and the collar tightens and strangles him.. Then I remember him dead in the back of a garbage truck wrapped in a dry cleaners bag, and the truck was smashing...

Please help on hbo 80s movie [ 5 Answers ]

On HBO there was a movie about dancing or breakdancing.. THere was a girl that had dark skin and very long and curly hair on it. It was on hbo in the 80s I think. Can anyone tell me the name of the movie Thanks!:confused:

Help WIth an 80's HBO Cartoon Movie [ 1 Answers ]

The movie I remember was a cartoon Japanese style movie. I remember seeing it on HBO almost 17 to 18 years ago. At the beginning there was a mother pegasus on a cloud with her babies. Soemehow one of the babies ended up on earth where he came to a young woman and believe there was a black cat....

View more questions Search