Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MSmith1244 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2009, 06:42 PM
    I want to know if there is shopping in the afterlife?
    I know that when I fall asleep at night, I visit the astral world. Sometimes, I am hanging out with deceased friends by swimming and exploring areas of the this world. One thing that baffles me is that I see shops and restaurants that I enter with my friends. They sit down to eat or shop but I can only attempt to eat or shop before surprisingly waking up. It's upsetting because I find it boring that I can't enjoy that part of this world.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2009, 11:02 PM
    Hi, MSmith1244!

What is your waking knowledge and view of what an afterlife might be like, please? Also, how do you know that you're really in some sort of astral world when you're asleep?

I'm not saying that either of those two things don't exist, but I would like to get an idea as to how you think and feel about them when you're awake.

Thanks!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2009, 08:42 PM

I really can't comprehend too well what it is like to astral project. I know sometimes when I close my eyes I can ''see'' places like I am looking down on them. I know I do not leave my body though. Like one of my favorite/easiest places to look down on is the Ohio River.
    Anyway what I do know is that I do not think that where ever it is you go is anything like the after life. I think they are two different subjects basically. But that is just my opinion since I really don't know what it is like to astral project.
    Oh and I do not believe there is shopping in the after life. We will have everything we want/need.
    Sort of takes the fun out of it huh?
    Junaid169 Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2009, 04:36 PM

Not a lot of details available. U can have what ever you want. It is beyond any human's imagination. Its quite amazing actually. If you want o shop... u first need some one to sell... kinda travelling into time paradox thing (refering to there can't be two of u at the same time). So if no one is selling... no corporate fraud... no buying!!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2009, 06:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Junaid169 View Post
    Not a lot of details available. U can have what ever you want. It is beyond any human's imagination. Its quite amazing actually. If you want o shop...u first need some one to sell...kinda travelling into time paradox thing (refering to there can't be two of u at the same time). So if no one is selling....no corporate fraud...no buying !!!
    Thank you for your details though, Junaid169!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Do you know this afterlife song? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... I'm trying to find out the artist and song name of a rap song I heard in late December (2004). It's a male singer, and seems to be talking to those he left behind, after he died... saying things to make them feel better, how he's doing etc, if I remember right... I lost my son 3 years...

Is there an afterlife? [ 54 Answers ]

Do you believe in a life after death? Even if you do not,if there was the remotest possibility that a life after death existed,what will you willingly give up or struggle to do in order to be happy in the next life? I do believe in an afterlife(as most of you who know me has already heard...

In the afterlife [ 1 Answers ]

This song comes on at the end of the movie DEAD MAN on CAMPUS. I've search for it everywhere, it is NOT on the soundtrack and I saw no credit for it as the movie ended. Help it's a great song

Afterlife [ 3 Answers ]

What does seeing a deceased loved one in another form mean?

View more questions Search