Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bettyboo18 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2006, 01:51 PM
    Please help ssdi ?
    I have written a couple questions about social security I have one more question if you don't care. I called ssa and asked about my claim last week they told me it went from Baltimore Maryland to pittsburg does anybody know why they sent it to pittsburg. Is that were they issue checks that the owe out. I hope so if anybody know please let me know.

Thanks Betty boo
    gojo Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Feb 15, 2007, 10:26 AM
    It has been several years since I first started receiving my SSDI payments but from what I can remember you are correct. I believe that they process (cut checks) payments from Pittsburg. The best thing to do is call them back and ask.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Disabled - Mental Illness - Need Prescription Asst.-SSDI Over Requirements [ 9 Answers ]

I am 47, disabled after working 27 years as a paralegal with a mental illness. My SSDI is 22,560, 1880/month. All programs out there to help assist me get medications I need for physical and mental illnesses are denying me as they say my salary is over the income elegibility. I have a very...

Ssdi backpayment and monthly payment! [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I called social security today and they told my husband that they had sent his claim to Pittsburg but they did tell him that they had came to a dollar mount on how much he will receive each month and how much his backpayment was and it has took them since July 27, 2006 to figuire that...

Ssi and ssdi [ 6 Answers ]

I would like to know if a privet person sue you when you are on ssi and ssdi thank you

Ssi&ssdi [ 2 Answers ]

I like to know if you are on ssiand ssdi can some one sue you and to hold are checks thank you

View more questions Search