Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    molies Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2009, 01:12 PM
    When did I conceive
    I had an abortion Aug 25th and had sex with my boyfriend Sep 3rd and 5th. Then I had sex with my ex on Sept 6th. I had a blood test done Sept 9th that confimred I was pregnant AGAIN. Which one fathered?
    Cedarln2265 Posts: 193, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2009, 01:16 PM

From your question, it seems there's to be a DNA test in your child's future. You might also want to consider some type of birth control if you don't wish to get pregnant since from your question you seem to be very able to do. Good Luck
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2009, 02:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by molies View Post
    I had an abortion Aug 25th and had sex with my boyfriend Sep 3rd and 5th. Then I had sex with my ex on Sept 6th. I had a blood test done Sept 9th that confimred I was pregnant AGAIN. Which one fathered?
    My vote would go to trace amounts of hcg still in your system after the abortion resulting in a positive result. Next option, although unlikely, would be the boyfriend with an unusually early positive result on a blood test. Was this a quantitative test or a qualitative one? Did you get a "positive" or an actual level of hcg?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When did I conceive? [ 2 Answers ]

My last period was dec 4th 2007, my cycle is usually 36 days, however the month before was 39 days, I had unprtected sex on dec 20th with no ejeculation. I then had sex with my husband on dec 22nd and again twice on dec 27th, all with ejeculation, its definitely my husbands isn't it? Thanks

Trying to conceive [ 4 Answers ]

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for a year now. I was on the pill forever and I know it takes time to get out of your system. I try not to stress about it but it is so hard because we want a baby so bad. I thought for sure this month I might be pregnant but I started my period right...

Trying to conceive! [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I, have been trying to get pregnant now for 4 months. We are sexually active almost everyday. I am worried there is something wrong with me and I cannot get pregnant maybe:( . We want to start a family sooooo bad! If anyone has tips or ideas, I would really appreciate them. Thanks!:)

I want to conceive! [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying for a year to get pregnant, but for some reason I haven't. I went to the doctor in August to make sure everything was OK because I hadn't gotten pregnant and my dr. said everything was normal. I don't know if I should get another dr's opinion... I know me and my fiancée are able...

Trying to conceive [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... my boyfriend and I are Trying to conceive and my question is... I started my last period on Aug 19th and we had sex three times one day when I was ovulating and a few times before the last period... Since then I have been having drainage from my vagina. It started clear then turned yellowish...

View more questions Search