Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmason371 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2009, 05:07 AM
    2003 toyota corolla
    Where is the airconditioning fuse located?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2009, 05:31 AM

I don't know where it's located on your car, but here's how you can ensure all under dash and under hood fuses are okay:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post252145

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2003 Toyota Corolla - weird A/C and Heat Issue [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there! I have a similar issue as another person who posted. I have a 2003 Toyota Corolla that we have filled up with refrigerant a couple of times and the compressor will not kick on - thus no cold air. About a year and a half ago the same thing happened but we were able to refill the...

2003 toyota corolla a /c [ 5 Answers ]

Ok I have this a/a problem Sometimes cold Sometimes its not cold Sometimes the clutch works Sometimes its not working Any one help Email me if you can help me out [email protected]

2003 toyota corolla a/c blowing hot air [ 5 Answers ]

a/c is blowing hot air. Changed the clutch last week, worked fine until today which is one week later. What else could be the problem? Could it be the relay? Help!!

2003 toyota corolla [ 3 Answers ]

:D hello. any idea what the problem could be if the radio went out on my car and I thought it was the fuse and now the car starts fine, but the radio, clock, airconditioner, clock, power windows, nor the shift lock will work? 2003 toyota corolla

Toyota Corolla 05 - HELP [ 1 Answers ]

How do you change the dip beams on o 05 corolla?

View more questions Search